Posts with tag "LadyGaga"
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 11:15 AM by Sarah Crow
Gaga ooh la la is right! Lady Gaga is taking home Billboard's top honor for 2010. The meat-wearing songstress has been honored with Billboard's Artist of the Year award for 2010, a prize nabbed by paparazzi darling Taylor Swift in 2009. This is not the first time Gaga has received recognition from Billboard -- just last year, the 'Alejandro' singer took home the coveted Top New Artist Award. ...
- Posted May 15th 2010 at 06:47 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: Lady Gaga runs herself into the ground and says that she already knows how she's going to die, Thomas Jane says that he isn't as 'hung' as the character he plays on television, Alexa Ray...
- Posted May 1st 2010 at 12:55 PM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement, but Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended. We stay on top of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Katy Perry says there's no reason...
- Posted Feb 15th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, most of our fashion disasters come from the 'Valentine's Day' film premiere. The celebs did not disappoint and both men and women were equal offenders. Two style-winners from this...
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 05:01 PM by Shelley White
- Filed under:
- Music News
Now is definitely Ke$ha's moment. Her party anthem 'Tik Tok' sold more downloads in a single week than any female artist in history, hitting number one in five countries. Her album 'Animal' debuted atop the US Billboard chart. And she's already got a notorious backstory that would make Madonna jealous. Kesha Rose Sebert grew up in Nashville as the daughter of songwriter and single mom Pebe...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Linda Laban
- Filed under:
- Music News
Justin Timberlake is no stranger to winning awards, though the one he was given on Friday night was certainly a bit stranger than usual. Wearing a bra, wig and high heels, the six-time Grammy and two-time Emmy-winning singer, producer and actor was presented with Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals "Pudding Pot" and named its 44th Man of the Year. Half an hour earlier, Timberlake,...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga is riding high on her success and love for all her fans, which she dubs her "little monsters." To pay homage to them, she got a brand new tattoo on her arm. "Look what i did last night. little monsters forever, on the arm that holds my mic. xx," Gaga wrote on Twitter. "Chola tattoo from shamrock, so proud." ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 02:40 PM by Steve Baltin
A two-time Grammy winner this year, Jason Mraz had much bigger issues on his mind when he spoke with PopEater at the ceremony. "I'm in the fight for marriage equality," Mraz told PopEater. "That's why I'm wearing this pin tonight. I've just been doing a couple of different activities and events speaking out as a straight man about civil rights." Mraz is the latest musician to join the fight for...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 06:22 AM by Steven Avalos
Pyrotechnics, faceless back up dancers and a one of a kind piano face off with Elton John -- Lady Gaga's performance at Sunday night's Grammy Awards was truly a spectacle that won't soon be forgotten. This isn't the first time Gaga has wowed the world with her often show stopping brand of "performance art". We've compiled the best from Gaga's relatively brief but prolific career-- blood, flames...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courteney Cox Tells How Her Daughter Almost (Adorably) Spoiled Her Engagement
- Only on PEOPLE: Behind the Scenes with Kenny Chesney
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Week Two Look Was 'Post-Apocalyptic Princess'
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Hope Solo to Continue to Play Soccer for US Team Despite Domestic Abuse Charge
- Teen Mom 2 Star Jenelle Evans Reveals New Baby Photos From First Professional Shoot—Take a Look!
- Girl With Three Boobs a Fake?! Everything to Know About Jasmine Tridevil's Elaborate Hoax