Posts with tag "LadyGagaFashion"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Lady Gaga has changed the way we view celebrity fashion. When Gaga hits a red carpet style watchers aren't just asking whether she looks good or bad, they're likely to ask, "Wow, is that a live bird on her head?" Each Gaga costume is a true work of art which is why PopEater wants to celebrate our top ten list of the wildest Gaga ensembles. The proof is in the pictures. 10. Phantom of the Opera...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Josh Lucas 'Wouldn't Wish Divorce on My Worst Enemy'
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?