Posts with tag "LadyGagaFashion"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Lady Gaga has changed the way we view celebrity fashion. When Gaga hits a red carpet style watchers aren't just asking whether she looks good or bad, they're likely to ask, "Wow, is that a live bird on her head?" Each Gaga costume is a true work of art which is why PopEater wants to celebrate our top ten list of the wildest Gaga ensembles. The proof is in the pictures. 10. Phantom of the Opera ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Reynolds: My Daughter Is 'Allergic to Sleep'
- Look Who Jane Lynch Will Play After Glee Is Over
- Suge Knight Hospitalized Again After Telling Judge He's Suffering from Blindness
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay
- FOX411's pic of the day