Posts with tag "LadyGagaStyle"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Lady Gaga has changed the way we view celebrity fashion. When Gaga hits a red carpet style watchers aren't just asking whether she looks good or bad, they're likely to ask, "Wow, is that a live bird on her head?" Each Gaga costume is a true work of art which is why PopEater wants to celebrate our top ten list of the wildest Gaga ensembles. The proof is in the pictures. 10. Phantom of the Opera...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: See Which Stars 'Killed It' on Monday's Show
- Jessica Capshaw: Why My Third Child Is the 'Squeaky Wheel'
- Sofia Vergara Lunches at Her 'Fave New York Restaurant'
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere recap: Sheldon returns
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Unreleased Britney Spears Demos Leak on the Internet: Listen to the Songs That Didn't Make It to Britney Jean
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance at LA Trade Technical College to Inspire Students—Take a Look!
- Gotham Premiere: Meet the Future Villains from the New Fox Drama