Posts with tag "LadyGagaStyle"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Lady Gaga has changed the way we view celebrity fashion. When Gaga hits a red carpet style watchers aren't just asking whether she looks good or bad, they're likely to ask, "Wow, is that a live bird on her head?" Each Gaga costume is a true work of art which is why PopEater wants to celebrate our top ten list of the wildest Gaga ensembles. The proof is in the pictures. 10. Phantom of the Opera ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Was Craven Wasn't Only a Horror Director: Remembering Music of the Heart
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Ashley I. Asks For a Fantasy Suite Date with Jared, and Ashley S. Gets Dumped - Again
- FROM EW: Lena Dunham Publishes First Short Story in Newsletter's Fiction Issue
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist