Posts with tag "LadyGagaStyle"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Lady Gaga has changed the way we view celebrity fashion. When Gaga hits a red carpet style watchers aren't just asking whether she looks good or bad, they're likely to ask, "Wow, is that a live bird on her head?" Each Gaga costume is a true work of art which is why PopEater wants to celebrate our top ten list of the wildest Gaga ensembles. The proof is in the pictures. 10. Phantom of the Opera...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!