Posts with tag "LadyGagaStyle"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Lady Gaga has changed the way we view celebrity fashion. When Gaga hits a red carpet style watchers aren't just asking whether she looks good or bad, they're likely to ask, "Wow, is that a live bird on her head?" Each Gaga costume is a true work of art which is why PopEater wants to celebrate our top ten list of the wildest Gaga ensembles. The proof is in the pictures. 10. Phantom of the Opera ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars Recap: America's Choice Results Are Revealed
- David Letterman Jokes That He's the Father of Reese Witherspoon's Daughter
- Real Housewives of New York Recap: Bethenny Frankel Dishes Out Some Tough Business Advice to Sonja Morgan
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Wheelchair-bound 'Price Is Right' contestant wins treadmill
- Tiger Woods losing sleep over Lindsey Vonn split, father's death
- Lady Gaga Sticks Up for Justin Bieber Once and for All: "He Really Has a Sweetness to Him"
- Happy Birthday, Danielle Fishel! 10 Life Lessons We Learned From Topanga and Boy Meets World
- Anna Kendrick Says ''What the F--k'' to Gender Bias in Hollywood: ''The Only Explanation Is There Are So Many Talented Girls''