Posts with tag "Lakers"
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 05:54 PM by Jo Piazza
Prenuptial agreements are such nasty business. Who really wants to iron out the details of 'who gets what' at the beginning of the rest of your life together? Well, when the rest of your life includes a newly-inked $33 million contract like Lamar Odom's with the Lakers and you're marrying a reality television personality like Khloe Kardashian, these things are important. We are happy to report ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Although reports suggest that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian are not legally married, the Los Angeles Laker is trying to set the record straight. "It's crazy how perception works in America when you're looking at things from the outside," he said at the Lakers media day, PEOPLE reports. "Anybody that was there will tell you that it was a beautiful event and it was real," he added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How an Author Is Coping with Discovery That Her Grandpa Was Schindler's List Nazi
- KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair (VIDEO)
- Britney Spears Is Taking Math Classes to Help Sons with 'Hard' Homework
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Liv Tyler Makes Red Carpet Debut Just 6 Weeks After Giving Birth to Son Sailor—See the Pics!
- Ludacris Says Paul Walker Jokes Went "Too Far" During Justin Bieber Roast, Reveals He Was "Promised" They'd Be Cut
- Hope Solo Reveals She Entered Therapy to Address ''Pain and Anger'' During 30-Day Suspension From U.S. Soccer Team