Posts with tag "Lakers"
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 05:54 PM by Jo Piazza
Prenuptial agreements are such nasty business. Who really wants to iron out the details of 'who gets what' at the beginning of the rest of your life together? Well, when the rest of your life includes a newly-inked $33 million contract like Lamar Odom's with the Lakers and you're marrying a reality television personality like Khloe Kardashian, these things are important. We are happy to report...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Although reports suggest that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian are not legally married, the Los Angeles Laker is trying to set the record straight. "It's crazy how perception works in America when you're looking at things from the outside," he said at the Lakers media day, PEOPLE reports. "Anybody that was there will tell you that it was a beautiful event and it was real," he added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Barbra Streisand on Marriage, Music and Motherhood
- PEOPLE's 2014 Best Dressed List ? Illustrated!
- Fergie & Josh Duhamel's Fun-Filled Family Photos
- Rob Lowe: I struggled with monogamy
- 'Good Wife' co-creator says show is done killing off characters
- Neeson season: Liam's films ranked from worst to best
- The View Controversy: Are Co-Hosts Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Already Clashing?
- LeAnn Rimes Mocks Tabloid Stories About Her Marriage to Eddie Cibrian, Suggests a New Headline
- X-Men Spinoff Deadpool Set for February 2016 Release—Will Ryan Reynolds Reprise His Role?