Posts with tag "Lakers"
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 05:54 PM by Jo Piazza
Prenuptial agreements are such nasty business. Who really wants to iron out the details of 'who gets what' at the beginning of the rest of your life together? Well, when the rest of your life includes a newly-inked $33 million contract like Lamar Odom's with the Lakers and you're marrying a reality television personality like Khloe Kardashian, these things are important. We are happy to report ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Although reports suggest that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian are not legally married, the Los Angeles Laker is trying to set the record straight. "It's crazy how perception works in America when you're looking at things from the outside," he said at the Lakers media day, PEOPLE reports. "Anybody that was there will tell you that it was a beautiful event and it was real," he added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards