Posts with tag "Lakers"
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 05:54 PM by Jo Piazza
Prenuptial agreements are such nasty business. Who really wants to iron out the details of 'who gets what' at the beginning of the rest of your life together? Well, when the rest of your life includes a newly-inked $33 million contract like Lamar Odom's with the Lakers and you're marrying a reality television personality like Khloe Kardashian, these things are important. We are happy to report...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Although reports suggest that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian are not legally married, the Los Angeles Laker is trying to set the record straight. "It's crazy how perception works in America when you're looking at things from the outside," he said at the Lakers media day, PEOPLE reports. "Anybody that was there will tell you that it was a beautiful event and it was real," he added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL