Posts with tag "LamarOdom"
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 04:34 PM by Megan Rumph
Khloe Kardashian had the honor of meeting President Barack Obama today ... or should that be the other way around? We're just kidding. The reality show starlet visited the White House with her husband Lamar Odom, and the rest of the Los Angeles Lakers, for a ceremony celebrating their 2009 NBA championship. Khloe later tweeted, "Such an amazing day! I just met Obama with my husband! :)" Her ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 03:46 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
In less than four months, Katy Perry and Russell Brand have gone from dating to engaged. The courtship began in September following the MTV Music Awards, and the couple's whirlwind romance has us wondering why they're rushing to the altar. For their sake, we hope it's true love. But in Hollywood where most romances fizzle quickly, we want to make sure no hearts get broken. Experts chat with PopEat...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 03:53 PM by PopEater Staff
The Los Angeles Lakers are 18 - 4 and hold the second best record in the NBA. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated this season, going 13 - 0 so far. What do these two teams have in common? The Kardashian sisters. Khloe Kardashian is married to Lakers' star Lamar Odom, and Kim Kardashian is dating Saints running back Reggie Bush and we think the girls have an effect on their men. However, ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom, who were married two months ago after a brief, whirlwind courtship, are settling down. The newlyweds have purchased a seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom home in a Tarzana, Calif., gated community for nearly $4 million, TMZ reports. ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 08:46 PM by Porsha Clark
Khloe Kardashian got a chance to relive the magic of her big day by watching Sunday's special, 'The Wedding: Keeping Up with the Kardashians' on the E! Network. A whopping 3.07 million viewers tuned in to watch Khloe say "I do" all over again to L.A. Laker star Lamar Odom, Usmagazine.com reports....
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian just got married last month, and it already looks like they're planning to take another big step in their relationship.The couple appeared on on E!'s 'Chelsea Lately' and when Kardashian was asked by host Chelsea Handler if she was pregnant yet, Odom answered: "Soon." Watch Kardashian's answer: ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:50 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- TV News
The Los Angeles Lakers are starting a new season and the $33 million man everyone has their eye on is Lamar Odom. Of course basketball fans apparently care about what Lamar actually does on the court, but the rest of America is paying much more attention to his personal life with new bride Khloe Kardashian. In fact, the kick-off of the Lakers season this week has already been overshadowed by Kh...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
People may doubt the wisdom of getting hitched after a month-long courtship, but newlyweds Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are putting the stamp of approval on their chance of success - literally. Over the weekend, Kardashian and Odom took an unplanned trip to a Los Angeles tattoo parlor to make a romantic gesture in permanent ink. "I just knew I wanted a tattoo for Lamar in the web of my hand,...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 07:05 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom married last month, she has yet to meet his children. Odom has three children with his ex-wife Liza Morales. But it looks like there could be more on the way for the new couple. "Maybe one day...hopefully!" Odom said to E! News. ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian has just watched her two sisters go through major life changes. Her younger sister, Khloe, recently wed L.A. Laker Lamar Odom. Her older sister, Kourtney, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Scott Disick. So where does that leave the most famous Kardashian? "I always had a vision I'd be married with one kid by the time I'm 30," the 29-year-old -- who is dating Reggie Bush...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Tongue-Kiss Photo with Kanye West on Her Anniversary
- Josh Duggar Appears to Make a Joke About Dating Siblings in Re-surfaced Video
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Put Deflategate Scandal Behind Them With a Brand New Puppy—Take a Look!
- Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West Tongue Kiss in Wedding Photo Posted on 1st Anniversary—See More Pics!
- Kim Zolciak Throws the Ultimate Carnival to Celebrate Daughter Brielle's High School Graduation: "I'm So Proud"