Posts with tag "Lara Logan"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Lisa Ling was 'devastated' when she heard about CBS reporter Lara Logan being surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted after being separated from her team in the midst of Egyptian protests last Friday. Ling was on 'The Wendy Williams Show' on Wednesday, and PEOPLE is reporting that she said, "When I first heard the story, I was devastated. I have never met her, but she does incredible work,...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Rob Shuter
Just hours after confirmed reports of CBS reporter Lara Logan falling victim to a brutal sexual assault in Egypt before being rescued by a group of brave women and soldiers, several network executives met to discuss if female journalists belong in the Middle East. "It's terrifying what happened to Lara, and we would be irresponsible to not have internal conversations about if young female...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 06:42 PM by Zach Dionne
- Filed under:
- TV News
CBS reporter Lara Logan was surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted after being separated from her team in the midst of Egyptian protests last Friday. CBS News released a statement that on Feb. 11, shortly after Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak stepped down from power, "chief foreign correspondent Lara Logan was covering the jubilation in Tahrir Square for a '60 Minutes' story when she and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adam Levine: Being Married Makes Me Feel 'More Masculine'
- The Cashmere Poncho Style Editors Are Loving
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- It's okay for Alicia and Kalinda to be apart on ?The Good Wife'
- Lance Reddick talks ?Destiny,' and making sci-fi ?more mainstream'
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!