Posts with tag "Lara Logan"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Lisa Ling was 'devastated' when she heard about CBS reporter Lara Logan being surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted after being separated from her team in the midst of Egyptian protests last Friday. Ling was on 'The Wendy Williams Show' on Wednesday, and PEOPLE is reporting that she said, "When I first heard the story, I was devastated. I have never met her, but she does incredible work,...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Rob Shuter
Just hours after confirmed reports of CBS reporter Lara Logan falling victim to a brutal sexual assault in Egypt before being rescued by a group of brave women and soldiers, several network executives met to discuss if female journalists belong in the Middle East. "It's terrifying what happened to Lara, and we would be irresponsible to not have internal conversations about if young female...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 06:42 PM by Zach Dionne
- Filed under:
- TV News
CBS reporter Lara Logan was surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted after being separated from her team in the midst of Egyptian protests last Friday. CBS News released a statement that on Feb. 11, shortly after Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak stepped down from power, "chief foreign correspondent Lara Logan was covering the jubilation in Tahrir Square for a '60 Minutes' story when she and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Hair 'Real Blonde' Before Wedding: Is It the Real Deal? (PHOTO)
- Days Of Our Lives' Eileen Davidson Is Joining RHOBH, Says Source
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Bromance Alert! Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson Have a Guys Night Out in Hollywood—All the Details!
- Tori Spelling "Working on Things" With Dean McDermott, Hopes to Have "Candid" Talk With Their Kids One Day
- North West Takes Her First Steps! Proud Mom Kim Kardashian Shares the Exciting News With Adorable Photo