Posts with tag "Lara Logan"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Lisa Ling was 'devastated' when she heard about CBS reporter Lara Logan being surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted after being separated from her team in the midst of Egyptian protests last Friday. Ling was on 'The Wendy Williams Show' on Wednesday, and PEOPLE is reporting that she said, "When I first heard the story, I was devastated. I have never met her, but she does incredible work, an...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Rob Shuter
Just hours after confirmed reports of CBS reporter Lara Logan falling victim to a brutal sexual assault in Egypt before being rescued by a group of brave women and soldiers, several network executives met to discuss if female journalists belong in the Middle East. "It's terrifying what happened to Lara, and we would be irresponsible to not have internal conversations about if young female rep...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 06:42 PM by Zach Dionne
- Filed under:
- TV News
CBS reporter Lara Logan was surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted after being separated from her team in the midst of Egyptian protests last Friday. CBS News released a statement that on Feb. 11, shortly after Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak stepped down from power, "chief foreign correspondent Lara Logan was covering the jubilation in Tahrir Square for a '60 Minutes' story when she and he...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?