Posts with tag "Lara Logan"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Lisa Ling was 'devastated' when she heard about CBS reporter Lara Logan being surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted after being separated from her team in the midst of Egyptian protests last Friday. Ling was on 'The Wendy Williams Show' on Wednesday, and PEOPLE is reporting that she said, "When I first heard the story, I was devastated. I have never met her, but she does incredible work,...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Rob Shuter
Just hours after confirmed reports of CBS reporter Lara Logan falling victim to a brutal sexual assault in Egypt before being rescued by a group of brave women and soldiers, several network executives met to discuss if female journalists belong in the Middle East. "It's terrifying what happened to Lara, and we would be irresponsible to not have internal conversations about if young female...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 06:42 PM by Zach Dionne
- Filed under:
- TV News
CBS reporter Lara Logan was surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted after being separated from her team in the midst of Egyptian protests last Friday. CBS News released a statement that on Feb. 11, shortly after Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak stepped down from power, "chief foreign correspondent Lara Logan was covering the jubilation in Tahrir Square for a '60 Minutes' story when she and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!