Posts with tag "LarryDavid"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 05:09 PM by Mike Ryan
In the seventh season finale of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm,' the plot intermittently focuses on the taping of the 'Seinfeld' reunion show. This got us to wondering: What if 'Seinfeld' actually came back on the air with new episodes? (Jerry Seinfeld has made it pretty clear that this will not happen.) But what if it did? Having said that (ahem), what has happened to these characters over the last 11...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 01:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Catholic advocates are more than a little peeved with Larry David, whose HBO show 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' featured a segment this week that involved Jesus, out-of-control urine and mocking of the Christian belief in miracles. If you're a fan and still haven't seen the episode, stop reading now....
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 09:48 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater celebrate the return of Larry David and the seventh season of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Sunday night on HBO. We cannot wait to see how David's Seinfeld story line plays out. In honor of our favorite curmudgeon, we selected highlights from David's remarkable run. The list started off at 10 clips, but quickly became larger as we realized we couldn't leave any of these on the cutting room...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 04:26 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Since his show about nothing left the airwaves eleven years ago, Jerry Seinfeld has resisted overtures to reunite with his castmates. That was until 'Seinfeld' co-creator Larry David came up with the bang-up idea to set the long-sought reunion on his own HBO series, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.' David recruited Seinfeld, Jason Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Michael Richards to play themselves...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 12-Year-Old with Rare Always-Hungry Condition Lands Back in Hospital
- Who Still Makes Jamie Foxx Starstruck?
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Gwen Stefani in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on ?The Voice'
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned