Posts with tag "LarryDavid"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 05:09 PM by Mike Ryan
In the seventh season finale of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm,' the plot intermittently focuses on the taping of the 'Seinfeld' reunion show. This got us to wondering: What if 'Seinfeld' actually came back on the air with new episodes? (Jerry Seinfeld has made it pretty clear that this will not happen.) But what if it did? Having said that (ahem), what has happened to these characters over the last 11...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 01:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Catholic advocates are more than a little peeved with Larry David, whose HBO show 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' featured a segment this week that involved Jesus, out-of-control urine and mocking of the Christian belief in miracles. If you're a fan and still haven't seen the episode, stop reading now....
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 09:48 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater celebrate the return of Larry David and the seventh season of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Sunday night on HBO. We cannot wait to see how David's Seinfeld story line plays out. In honor of our favorite curmudgeon, we selected highlights from David's remarkable run. The list started off at 10 clips, but quickly became larger as we realized we couldn't leave any of these on the cutting room...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 04:26 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Since his show about nothing left the airwaves eleven years ago, Jerry Seinfeld has resisted overtures to reunite with his castmates. That was until 'Seinfeld' co-creator Larry David came up with the bang-up idea to set the long-sought reunion on his own HBO series, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.' David recruited Seinfeld, Jason Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Michael Richards to play themselves...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara Lunches at Her ?Fave New York Restaurant'
- 7 Months Later: Meet the Puppies Gus Kenworthy Rescued in Sochi
- It's Over: Kris Jenner Files for Divorce from Bruce Jenner
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Jessica Simpson Feels "Sexier as a Wife and a Mom"—and She's Been Dressing to Show It!
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Celebrates His 21st Birthday in Las Vegas With Dad Arnold—See the Pics!
- Taylor Swift Bakes Cookies for Fans at 1989 Listening Session, Talks Ex Harry Styles and Shows Off Cat Olivia Benson!