Posts with tag "LarryKing"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 06:27 AM by PopEater Staff
With 'Avatar' having already racked up over 2.05 billion dollars worldwide, it comes as no surprise that director James Cameron sees a sequel coming soon. "I haven't started thinking about the story yet, although I have a general story arc for it," Cameron said during 'Larry King Live' on Wednesday night. "But we have had some technical discussion of how we would do it." During the interview,...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Bill Hader and Jason Sudekis suited up as Larry King, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and David Letterman for the opening sketch of 'Saturday Night Live.' "Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Could you imagine The Beatles storming out of an interview on 'The Ed Sullivan Show'? During the golden years of television, it would have been an unfathomable act. Today the parameters of social decorum are barely visible. Any topic or question is up for discussion, and the public feels a sense of entitlement to know the inner-most secrets of celebrity life. Long are the days of politely refusing...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
This past weekend, Tom Arnold tied the knot... for the fourth time. Love, dating and marriage can be difficult under the Hollywood microscope, and Arnold isn't the first celebrity to be considered a "serial marrier." Even American television and radio host Larry King has said "I Do" a measly eight times! Multiple marriages are a growing trend among celebrities, and our experts weigh in. ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Reebok EasyTone,' 'Lou Dobbs Resignation,' and 'CMA Award Winners' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 07:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Carrie Prejean just couldn't bring herself to walk out on Larry King on Wednesday, despite repeated warnings that she would flee if he continued his "inappropriate" line of questioning. The former Miss California USA started to leave 'Larry King Live' but just kept sitting there after taking off her mic. Watch the Video After the Jump...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Scott Harris
When Rihanna sits down tonight with Diane Sawyer on '20/20', it's sure to be one of the biggest interviews of the year. But will it go down as one of the biggest interviews of all time? Over the years, the celebrity interview has become one of the staples of the entertainment industry. Make a huge mistake? Go on the 'Tonight Show' and humbly plead forgiveness. In need of a reputation makeover?...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
During an appearance on 'Larry King Live,' Mariah Carey was asked by the 75-year-old talk show host about Rihanna, -- whose ex-boyfriend Chris Brown pleaded guilty to attacking her -- and King then pressed the singer if she had ever been abused. "Abuse has several categories," Carey answered King. Watch Her Response ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 09:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The woman who was raped by Roman Polanski when she was 13 years old has asked a Los Angeles court to dismiss the charges against the director, who is fighting extradition to the U.S. following his arrest in Zurich last month. Samantha Geimer says she has been barraged with media inquiries since Polanski's arrest, and that since she's publicly forgiven the 'Chinatown' director for his crime, she'd...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 04:36 PM by Mike Hess
Pick up any tabloid magazine or turn on any entertainment show, and you're bound to see something on Jon and Kate Gosselin's bitter and public divorce. While both have been subject to much criticism, Jon has been the focus of the majority of negative publicity since their split. PopEater got the opportunity to talk with Jon so he could clear up any misconceptions, and he also spoke very candidly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Biggest Loser's Vanessa Hayden Wants a Big Wedding Now That She's Lost Weight
- Melissa Rivers Says Fashion Police Will Go On Without Joan Rivers
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's New Baby, and the Week's Other Top Stories
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Melissa Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember Joan Rivers' Humor—Watch the Touching Clip!
- Jonny Drubel Loses His Temper After Woman Rudely Tells Him to Not Wear Lip Gloss—Watch the Outrageous #RichKids Clip!
- Nattie Attacks Summer Rae and Pulls Her Out of a Car by Her Hair—See the Intense Total Divas Moment!