Posts with tag "LarryPlatt"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 08:22 PM by Sam Brand
The Howard Stern 'American Idol' rumors are no longer just rumors. On Monday, the shock jock addressed the situation on his radio show, saying he'd accept a seat in the judges' booth for the right price. "They'd have to pay me a ton of dough because I already make a ton of dough," Stern said on Monday. That wasn't all he said, though it was probably the least offensive thing that came out of his...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 10:01 AM by Amber James
No one can deny that General Larry Platt created the best water cooler moment from last night's 'American Idol' auditions. If anybody in the Atlanta crowd deserved 15 minutes of fame on national television, it was Platt. The 62-year-old, who took part in the Civil Rights Veterans Movement in 1963, gave Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi a comic relief after a long day of auditions when...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cat Litter Caused $240 Million Radiation Leak in New Mexico
- Will Smith Reunites With The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Costar Tatyana Ali
- Shop Eva Longoria's Fave Sandals with an Exclusive Discount
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Michelle Obama Offers Inspirational Words at 2015 Black Girls Rock!—Find Out What She Said!
- Khloé Kardashian & French Montana Get Cozy at Nightclub—See the Butt-Tastic Photo and Check Out Details!
- Carrie Underwood Shares New Photo of Baby Son Isaiah—See His Adorable Face for the First Time!