Posts with tag "LarryPlatt"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 08:22 PM by Sam Brand
The Howard Stern 'American Idol' rumors are no longer just rumors. On Monday, the shock jock addressed the situation on his radio show, saying he'd accept a seat in the judges' booth for the right price. "They'd have to pay me a ton of dough because I already make a ton of dough," Stern said on Monday. That wasn't all he said, though it was probably the least offensive thing that came out of his...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 10:01 AM by Amber James
No one can deny that General Larry Platt created the best water cooler moment from last night's 'American Idol' auditions. If anybody in the Atlanta crowd deserved 15 minutes of fame on national television, it was Platt. The 62-year-old, who took part in the Civil Rights Veterans Movement in 1963, gave Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi a comic relief after a long day of auditions when...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Richie: 'Trends Limit My Personal Style'
- The Facts of Life Cast Members Reunite for the Show's 35th Anniversary
- Did Snoop Dogg Post a Homophobic Slur on Social Media?
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- Did Iggy Azalea sign away rights to sex tape?
- CBS buys 'Big Bang Theory's' Kevin Sussman's new mob comedy
- Netflix users can now hide their viewing history
- Waka Flocka's weed won't roll itself: 7 weird celebrity-employee tasks