Posts with tag "LarryTheCableGuy"
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 10:24 AM by Kara Warner
It used to be that the holiday season kicked off the day after Thanksgiving. Not anymore. This year some holiday shopping ad campaigns and Christmas decorations appeared in stores the day after Halloween. Pretty soon we'll be celebrating year-round, which is an idea Larry the Cable Guy can get behind. He's getting a jump-start on the holiday season with one of the first, and likely most...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Lennon's killer, Mark David Chapman denied parole
- Rapper Iggy Azalea falls off stage
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!