Posts with tag "LarrytheCableGuy"
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 10:24 AM by Kara Warner
It used to be that the holiday season kicked off the day after Thanksgiving. Not anymore. This year some holiday shopping ad campaigns and Christmas decorations appeared in stores the day after Halloween. Pretty soon we'll be celebrating year-round, which is an idea Larry the Cable Guy can get behind. He's getting a jump-start on the holiday season with one of the first, and likely most...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Lopez Says He Was Mistaken for a Housekeeper at NYC Hotel
- Cat Gets Drunk to Avoid Antifreeze Poisoning (No, Really)
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Heidi Montag discusses Renee Zellweger's appearance
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!