Posts with tag "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 09:40 AM by AOL TV Editors
In a sketch that looked like it was ripped right out of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' or the more recent 'Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza,' Jimmy Fallon and Cameron Diaz participated in an interview on 'Late Night' where neither of them could talk. Instead, someone off stage was on hand to provide all of their words. They simply had to play along with what was being said, which proved more difficult...
- Posted Mar 13th 2011 at 11:14 AM by Christine Fenno
In a live interview at Paley Fest in Beverly Hills, packed with TV fans, Jimmy Fallon spent an evening with moderator Chris Hardwick, according to The Hollywood Reporter, sharing what goes on behind the scenes on 'Late Night.' Fallon praised how quickly his team creates some of the comedy gold that's been airing lately. For example, while he got into hair and makeup, polishing his Charlie Sheen...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 01:35 PM by AOL TV Editors
Zach Galifianakis created a huge furor last week when it appeared he smoked pot on Bill Maher's 'Real Time.' Earlier this week, Maher revealed that the spliff wasn't real. "If it was a real joint, Wolf, I would have smoked it ... I think it was cloves or something," Maher told Wolf Blitzer in a CNN interview. "Zach's crazy, he's not that crazy." When Galifianakis appeared on 'Late Night with...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Jimmy Fallon, host of NBC's 'Late Night,' has stayed relatively quiet about the storm brewing at the network over 'The Jay Leno Show' and 'The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien.' But now he is speaking out. Fallon, whose 12:35 time slot is in limbo, took the high road and praised both Leno and O'Brien without bashing the network. "Here's what I know, Jay Leno is going to go back to 11:30....
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Patrick Warburton Set to Return in The Tick
- Sharon's Tate Sister Speaks about Manson Murders
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Avril Lavigne Spotted Partying With Pals Without Massive Diamond Ring—See the Pic
- Happy Birthday, Michael Jackson: Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton and More Remember Late King of Pop
- Ellen Barkin, 60, Looks Fabulous in Unretouched Violet Files Photo Shoot—See the Pics!