Posts with tag "LateShowWithDavidLetterman"
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Maybe it's something about the impending holiday break that has everyone on TV flubbing their choice of words this week, making for a big old barrel of awkward on the tube. Whether it was guests like Jude Law or hosts like Elisabeth Hasselbeck or Oprah Winfrey, it seemed like everyone had already checked their brains -- and questioning/answering abilities -- out to lunch. Watch Three Instances...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 08:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Adam Lambert chose to close out his scandal-filled week with a subdued performance on 'Late Show with David Letterman.' The singer, who came under fire for his sexed-up performance at this week's AMAs, stripped down the sound on 'What Do You Want From Me.' There was no kissing, no crotch grabbing, just Adam Lambert doing what he did best on last season of 'American Idol' ... raising the roof...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's common knowledge that the comedy writing business is still a boys' club, but a woman's uphill climb in the writers' room is more steep than you might realize. A new article in Vanity Fair, written by former 'Letterman' staffer Nell Scovell, points out: "At this moment, there are more females serving on the United States Supreme Court than there are writing for 'Late Show with David...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Tina Fey was on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' to talk about her Emmy-winning show '30 Rock' coming back, and somehow, talk quickly diverted to an article on when Fey lost her virginity (she was 24, if you really need to know). During the conversation, Fey admitted that it wasn't so much a moral choice as it was "being homely." Watch the awkwardly funny video below! ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Above: (L) Garry Shandling on Oct 12, 2009. (R) Shandling seen on June 30, 2009. Actor Garry Shandling appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' on October 12 and not long after, Google surged with searches from viewers wondering if he'd recently gone under the knife. While some searched for botched surgery, others were just curious about how much his face had changed. We have to...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 09:15 AM by PopEater Staff
In the ongoing saga stemming from David Letterman's admission of affairs with female employees and the impending extortion plot against him, a new report claims that the woman at the center of the story is no longer allowed on the 'Late Show' set....
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 11:49 AM by Jo Piazza
David Letterman seems to be handling his recent sex scandal with his characteristic coolness and grace. But if you watched closely during Monday night's monologue apology to his staff members and his wife Regina Lasko, there was a strong sense of rage at the media boiling below the surface in addition to the very honest remorse for what he is putting his family through. After the jump,...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 08:52 PM by PopEater Staff
Before the ratings for Monday night's show are even announced, David Letterman already has a boost ... from his studio audience. The crowd roared its approval for Letterman during Monday's taping. "Did your weekend just fly by," Letterman joked with the crowd in his monologue before tackling a serious apology for his wife, Regina Lasko. ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Like him or not, it's no secret that Barack Obama is one telegenic cat. Given the amount of political soap to sell and the politicians who need to sell it, it shouldn't be a surprise that Obama has been on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' five times. But Monday night's episode is a big deal because it is the first time in 'Late Show' history that a sitting president will be a guest. Yep,...
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 04:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Earlier this week, a gay reporter put everything on the line -- stripping down to his boxers during a press junket and declaring his love to George Clooney. While the whole ordeal looked like something out of a Sacha Baron Cohen movie, Matt Damon reveals how a sarcastic remark he and Brad Pitt made got lost in translation and ended in the best unintentional prank. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey Shares Super Sweet Easter Photo
- See Kate's Three-Outfit Sunday (Including an Easter Hat!)
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Broadway Performance
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!
- Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince George Make Stylish Color-Coordinated Arrival in Canberra
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Enjoy Lobster Dinner by the Beach