Posts with tag "LaurenConrad"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 04:24 PM by Maggie Coughlan
For two years, Whitney Port was best known Lauren Conrad's kind-hearted sidekick on 'The Hills.' A move to New York City quickly turned the budding fashion designer into the star of her own show, 'The City,' where viewers watched Whitney move up the ranks to work alongside fashion greats like Diane von Furstenberg and Kelly Cutrone. Whitney sat down with PopEater to dish on her former co-stars,...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Jason Wahler is spending more time in and out of jail than he did romancing Lauren Conrad on 'The Hills.' Wahler was put behind bars in Washington, after being booked on assault and minor drinking charges stemming from an August incident, RadarOnline.com reports. "He will serve 120 days in jail but could get out after 80 days for good behavior," an official tells Radar. ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:16 PM by Mike Hess
Heidi and Spencer Pratt -- known to many these days as the mono-named couple Speidi -- have always been the crux of the drama on 'The Hills' in the past. Now, however, a new troublemaker is in town, and the words come straight out of the mouths of PopEater pals Spencer and Heidi themselves: Kristin Cavallari is a reality television goldmine. "She's banging everyone's boyfriends on the show ......
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Reality television worlds will collide this fall, when both Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian will have guest judging spots on the 13th cycle of 'America's Next Top Model.'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- High School Students Plan Protest over Treatment of Alleged Rape Victims
- Autumn Reeser Divorcing Jesse Warren
- Inside Kaley Cuoco's Surprise Birthday Party - See the Gorgeous Photos!
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- ?The Hunger Games' star Willow Shields, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy walk into an elevator and?
- Rio de Janeiro unveils weird new Olympic and Paralympic mascots
- Angelina Jolie Once Feared Unbroken Might Be "One of the Great Disasters of Filmmaking History"
- Old Spice Releases Yet Another Horrifying Commercial That Will Give You Eternal Nightmares
- Kate Upton Cuts Her Hair a Few Inches Shorter, Embraces the "Lob" Trend—See the Pic!