Posts with tag "LeAnnRimes"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer LeAnn Rimes and her soon-to-be-ex husband Dean Sheremet reached a confidential settlement - the same day Sheremet filed for divorce, according to a report in PEOPLE. Without a struggle to divide assets in court, the split will be official on June 19, 2010....
- Posted Dec 20th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Deane Sheremet, the husband of LeAnn Rimes who found himself in the spotlight when an affair between Rimes and actor Eddie Cibrian became headline fodder earlier this year, has filed for divorce from his music star wife. They were married in 2002, and (thankfully) have no children together....
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 06:45 PM by Tricia Romano
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Angelina Jolie
The Other Woman occupies a scandalous place in history. Even though it takes two to tango, the Other Woman is usually the target of scorn and ridicule. High profile celebrities like Tiger Woods have it especially bad; their mistresses are often paraded around in the pages of the tabloids and on blogs, sometimes even with a scoring system comparing them all (Gawker!) We look at some of the more f...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she sa...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 07:30 PM by PopEater Staff
It was a summer of tabloid twists for LeAnn Rimes, the squeaky clean country music star who stirred up the season by trading in her husband of nine years for a hunky actor -- all before announcing she was getting divorced. Before this spate of drama, Rimes hadn't detoured much from her image as a wholesome songbird. But that was before all the reports she'd been having an affair with Eddie Cibr...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Not that it comes as much of a surprise, but LeAnn Rimes has gone ahead and made it official: she and her husband of seven years are getting d-i-v-o-r-c-e-d. "After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Deane [Sheremet] and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage," she told fans on her Web site. "This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great...
- Posted Aug 30th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
Was Chris Brown's punishment for attacking Rihanna enough? Will Kate Gosselin's time as a guest-host on 'The View' garner the show more viewers? How does Heidi Montag Pratt's Miss Universe outfit compare to Britney Spears' from the 2000 VMA's? Should LeAnn Rimes be flaunting her relationship with Eddie Cibrian so liberally? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on th...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
The marriage of actor Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville is officially over. Glanville has confirmed that Cibrian filed for divorce Monday, after eight years of marriage. "He filed yesterday and I accepted it," Glanvlle told E! News. "We're getting a divorce. We talked to each other yesterday."...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 10:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Now that LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian aren't beating around the bush anymore with their golf-playing, Kings of Leon-seeing affair, the 'CSI Miami' actor's estranged wife is lashing out at her husband of eight years. "I don't understand," Brandi Glanville told PEOPLE following her ex's recent public dates with the country starlet. "You think you know one thing and you wake up and it's all been ...
- Posted Aug 21st 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
After splitting with their respective spouses, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have taken their budding romance out in the open. The pair, who allegedly had an affair on the set of their made-for-TV movie 'Northern Lights,' were seen golfing together in Valencia, CA....
Popeater Hot Topics
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance with Shiloh and Zahara
- Jason Alexander quit smaller play for Larry David production on Broadway
- Jolie delivers empowerment message at Kids' Choice Awards
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Angelina Jolie Delivers Inspiring Kids' Choice Awards Speech: "Smile and Hold Your Head Up High"
- Destiny's Child Reunites at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards for Their First Performance Since the Super Bowl
- 2015 Kids' Choice Awards: Nick Jonas Pokes Fun at One Direction, Angelina Jolie Inspires and More Big Moments