Posts with tag "LebronJames"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 11:02 AM by Sam Brand
Yep, the hosts of 'The Today Show' both popped into the world on the same day, though not the same year. Meredith Vieira is 4 years Matt Lauer's senior. Tiger didn't appear on the show to celebrate (who knows where he is), but a guest equally as fascinating sure did. Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparable... Abe Vigoda. ...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that ...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood magic can definitely mask the ages of its stars. But sometimes, the celebrities do it themselves -- through the roles they play, the things they do, or just their overall look. Take a look at these stars whose ages we think are mysteries. Taylor Swift Real Age: 19 Our Age: 14 The country cutie just doesn't seem old enough to vote to us. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!