Posts with tag "LebronJames"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 11:02 AM by Sam Brand
Yep, the hosts of 'The Today Show' both popped into the world on the same day, though not the same year. Meredith Vieira is 4 years Matt Lauer's senior. Tiger didn't appear on the show to celebrate (who knows where he is), but a guest equally as fascinating sure did. Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparable... Abe Vigoda....
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood magic can definitely mask the ages of its stars. But sometimes, the celebrities do it themselves -- through the roles they play, the things they do, or just their overall look. Take a look at these stars whose ages we think are mysteries. Taylor Swift Real Age: 19 Our Age: 14 The country cutie just doesn't seem old enough to vote to us. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Idol Sends Home a Top 12 Contestant
- Indian Acid Attack Survivor Finds Love - and a Job as a TV News Anchor
- Cameron Diaz Talks Racy Sex Tape Scenes with Jason Segel: 'We Had Each Other's Backs'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Booger' brings back all things 'Nerd' for a whole new generation
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More OMG TV Moments!
- American Idol Elimination: Find Out Who Was Voted Off—Plus, Harry Connick Jr. Defends His "Harsh" Critiques
- Amber Heard Flashes Ring While on the Red Carpet With Fiancé Johnny Depp