Posts with tag "Lenny Kravitz"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rocker Lenny Kravitz has joined the ever-growing cast of 'The Hunger Games' in a very fashionable role, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Kravitz will take on the role of Cinna, a fashion stylist who designs outrageous costumes for Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) to wear while participating in the Hunger Games. Cinna develops a close friendship with Katniss, and his designs help shape her charac...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Marc Schneider
This could be your only day to hear 'Another Day,' the leaked collaboration between Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz. It seems all parties involved -- from Sony to Jackson's lawyers to Kravitz himself -- do not want the song snippet to reach your ears just yet. According to TMZ, Sony is trying to get the bouncy track pulled from the Internet. It's unclear who did the leaking. Kravitz posted ...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 06:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
When Oprah Winfrey led a parade of A-listers on the red carpet at the Toronto Film Festival recently, comparisons to the Beatles on 'Ed Sullivan' quickly came to mind. The reaction from onlookers was rapturous. There to promote 'Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire,' Winfrey appeared genuinely touched by the rabid Canadian reception, clutching her hand to her heart in thanks. But the r...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Prince William and Prince Harry Attend Separate Military Ceremonies Before Kate Middleton Gives Birth
- Kim Kardashian Admits Bruce Jenner's Transition Has Been a "Hard Adjustment," Says Family Is in Therapy
- Bruce Jenner's Daughter Kendall Jenner Revisits 5th Grade Tribute to Dad—See Her Beautiful Post!