Posts with tag "Lenny Kravitz"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rocker Lenny Kravitz has joined the ever-growing cast of 'The Hunger Games' in a very fashionable role, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Kravitz will take on the role of Cinna, a fashion stylist who designs outrageous costumes for Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) to wear while participating in the Hunger Games. Cinna develops a close friendship with Katniss, and his designs help shape her ...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Marc Schneider
This could be your only day to hear 'Another Day,' the leaked collaboration between Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz. It seems all parties involved -- from Sony to Jackson's lawyers to Kravitz himself -- do not want the song snippet to reach your ears just yet. According to TMZ, Sony is trying to get the bouncy track pulled from the Internet. It's unclear who did the leaking. Kravitz posted ...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 06:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
When Oprah Winfrey led a parade of A-listers on the red carpet at the Toronto Film Festival recently, comparisons to the Beatles on 'Ed Sullivan' quickly came to mind. The reaction from onlookers was rapturous. There to promote 'Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire,' Winfrey appeared genuinely touched by the rabid Canadian reception, clutching her hand to her heart in thanks. But the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler on Social Media: 'I Always Get My Feelings Hurt'
- The X Factor's Final Three Are Revealed
- Jaime King: How I Got My Body Back After Baby
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL