Posts with tag "LeonaLewis"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 10:30 AM by Nick Arnold
As part of the Grammy Week events, the Grammy Foundation held a Grammy Career Day at USC's Thornton School of Music. Hundreds of local L.A. high school students were able to come and hear professionals from all areas of the music industry talk about what it takes to build a career in music, including Justin Timberlake, who arrived with producing partners James Fauntleroy and Rob Knox. The trio,...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 08:02 AM by PopEater Staff
The stars of 'Avatar' hit the blue carpet on Wednesday at the film's Hollywood premiere, but as always, celebs not actually IN the flick were out in full force to pose for cameras. The British press is calling out Leona Lewis -- who wrote the movie's theme song -- for her stunningly bejeweled ensemble, and we couldn't help but note the presence of 'The Hills' star Audrina Patridge, in a fitting...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
British pop singer Leona Lewis snagged the theme song for James Cameron's highly anticipated film 'Avatar' - and PopEater snagged the exclusive debut of the tune, called 'I See You.' Lewis told us, "James and I spoke about the meaning and emotion of the song. He showed me clips from the film which gave me insight into the characters and this whole other world that he had created. The song...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Leona Lewis took the world by storm when she won 'X Factor' (essentially Britain's 'American Idol'), and she hasn't looked back since, scoring massive hits across the world. PopEater is exclusively premiering an interview with the British songstress about her new single 'Happy,' which she says has "a dark kind of edge to it, because it's not about happiness, it's about striving to get there."...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 07:37 AM by PopEater Staff
At her first solo concert, Leona Lewis felt like she might need a little help -- so she wrote the words to her songs on her hands. According to The Daily Mail, she included lyrics from her songs 'Brave' and 'The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face' on her palm so she wouldn't forget them....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 01:49 PM by Jo Piazza
Leona Lewis is fed up with her fans acting all classist about her electrician boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa (whom she has been dating for 7 years). Speaking about the 'snide bewilderment' some fans have about her dating a minimum wage earning non-celeb Lewis said: "It does make me angry. Because he's a great person. And it doesn't matter what you do in life, what your job is, where you come from." You...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 06:56 AM by PopEater Staff
The crazed fan who slapped superstar singer Leona Lewis in the face during a book signing this week was actually a rejected contestant from the reality show 'X Factor' that launched her career. The Sun is reporting that 29-year-old Peter Kowalczyk envied Lewis after she won the wildly popular show -- Britain's equivalent of 'American Idol,' -- and that after he was rejected, he became bitter....
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 01:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Police have arrested a man over an alleged assault on singer Leona Lewis at her 'Dream' book signing in London. Lewis' spokesman said the singer had been signing autographs for around 90 minutes when "a guy came up and punched her to the side of the head," BBC reports The event ended immediately, and Lewis was quickly escorted out and spotted in tears. Lewis' rep said the singer sustained...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Being Taylor Swift's Awards Show Date Would Be the Best Thing Ever
- WATCH: Odell Beckham Jr.'s Absurd One-Handed Catch Everyone's Talking About
- All About Bill Cosby's Accusers - and the Fall of a TV Icon
- ?The Sisterhood' explores the process of becoming a nun, takes cameras into convents
- ?First Gay Hug' viral video used actors to portray homophobes, actress says
- Ex-NBC employee says he helped Bill Cosby pay off women
- Waka Flocka Flame shills throat drops because he's Waka Flocka Flame
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Cameron Diaz crashes the boys club
- Sting to star in the Broadway musical he wrote