Posts with tag "Leonard Cohen"
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 06:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Although she wasn't inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame, Taylor Swift was presented with the Hal David Starlight Award, which honors up-and-coming songwriters, The Associated Press reports. Swift's friend, John Mayer, gave the award to the 'You Belong to Me' singer. "She's no accident," he said. "You could put her in a time machine in any era and she would have a hit record." Mayer ...
- Posted Sep 19th 2009 at 09:02 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Veteran poet and performer Leonard Cohen is recovering after collapsing onstage while on tour in eastern Spain, his music company said Saturday. He has been released from hospital after suffering from a stomach complaint, Doctor Music Concerts said in a statement. Cohen was part-way through his song 'Bird on the Wire' in Valencia when he fainted, causing the band to stop playing to rush to his aid ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- In the Kitchen with Sandra Lee
- No One Loved the Screaming Goat Videos More Than Taylor Swift
- Real Housewives of New Jersey: Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga Argue over 'On Display'
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season
- Actor Christoph Waltz rushed off stage after sounds of gunfire erupt at live talk show
- Report: Beyonce pregnant with second child
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!
- Peter Parker with a bong? Joe Casey springs ?The Bounce' ? FIRST LOOK