Posts with tag "Leonard Cohen"
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 06:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Although she wasn't inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame, Taylor Swift was presented with the Hal David Starlight Award, which honors up-and-coming songwriters, The Associated Press reports. Swift's friend, John Mayer, gave the award to the 'You Belong to Me' singer. "She's no accident," he said. "You could put her in a time machine in any era and she would have a hit record." Mayer ...
- Posted Sep 19th 2009 at 09:02 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Veteran poet and performer Leonard Cohen is recovering after collapsing onstage while on tour in eastern Spain, his music company said Saturday. He has been released from hospital after suffering from a stomach complaint, Doctor Music Concerts said in a statement. Cohen was part-way through his song 'Bird on the Wire' in Valencia when he fainted, causing the band to stop playing to rush to his aid ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Kelly Clarkson's (Intentionally) Awkward Family Christmas Photo
- Demi Lovato on Her Drug Abuse: I Would Sneak Cocaine onto Planes
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?Heathers: The Musical' will open Off Broadway in March
- Ylvis' ?The Fox' and 5 other Christmas light shows ? VIDEO