Posts with tag "Leonard Stern"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 12:49 PM by Marc Schneider
Leonard Stern made a name for himself writing complete sentences for some of the most iconic TV shows in history, including 'The Honeymooners,' 'Get Smart' and 'McMillan and Wife,' but it's when he co-created a game book that purposefully left words out that his name become known to kids and grown-ups alike. The Mad Libs innovator died Tuesday, June 7 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Reeve on Robin Williams: He Loved My Father 'Fiercely'
- Darlene Love Croons 'Christmas' for Last Time on Late Show with David Letterman
- Police Searching for Parents of 3-Year-Old Girl Abandoned at Los Angeles Mall
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'