Posts with tag "Leonard Stern"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 12:49 PM by Marc Schneider
Leonard Stern made a name for himself writing complete sentences for some of the most iconic TV shows in history, including 'The Honeymooners,' 'Get Smart' and 'McMillan and Wife,' but it's when he co-created a game book that purposefully left words out that his name become known to kids and grown-ups alike. The Mad Libs innovator died Tuesday, June 7 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Discovers a Dark Crime While Tracing His Family Tree
- Doutzen Kroes Welcomes Second Child
- Drew Barrymore's Half Sister Jessica Barrymore Found Dead in California
- Kendall Jenner's Instagram video slammed by distracted driving groups
- 'Sharknado 2' star Ian Ziering: 'Sharknado 3' is a go!
- Country music's top earners of 2014