Posts with tag "Leonard Stern"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 12:49 PM by Marc Schneider
Leonard Stern made a name for himself writing complete sentences for some of the most iconic TV shows in history, including 'The Honeymooners,' 'Get Smart' and 'McMillan and Wife,' but it's when he co-created a game book that purposefully left words out that his name become known to kids and grown-ups alike. The Mad Libs innovator died Tuesday, June 7 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Celebrate His Birthday Ahead of Wedding
- Boston Bombing Survivor Ties the Knot with His Rehab Nurse
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: 'I Will Help Hillary Get Elected'
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Rihanna Poses in a Bikini on a Yacht While on Vacation: See the Sexy Pics!
- Sons of Guns Canceled After Star Will Hayden Is Charged With Raping His 12-Year-Old Daughter
- Kristen Stewart Still Doesn't Care What People Think: No One Knows "D--k S--t" About My Personal Life