Posts with tag "LeonardoDiCaprio"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Following President Barack Obama's push to move America toward a clean energy economy, celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio hope to inspire people to contact their senators and ask for the passage of an American clean energy bill. The new campaign "This is Our Moment" sheds light on the Clean Energy, Jobs and American Power Act, which "will break foreign oil's stranglehold on our country, reduce ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Scott Harris
When you think of performers who can both sing and act, a few names spring instantly to mind. Queen Latifah. Jennifer Hudson. And, of course... Daniel Day Lewis? Okay, so the famously intense method actor may not be known for his vocal prowess, yet that hasn't prevented him from baring his musical soul on the big screen in the upcoming musical feature 'Nine.' Which shouldn't come as too much o...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 07:42 AM by Bryan Alexander
The hard part about going star-incognito in Hollywood is that sometimes you're not recognized by your fellow celebrity pals. Such was the case with a baseball hat-wearing Leonardo DiCaprio, who almost missed out on meeting his friends Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem at Hollywood's famed Kate Mantilini's on Thursday. "Leo was all hat and shoulders in a booth on a business lunch, and Penelope almost...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:28 PM by Jo Piazza
There is no doubt that new school Hollywood looks up to the old school when it comes to charting their career paths. Brooke Shields' time at Princeton was an inspiration to young actresses like Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson who took a detour into the Ivy Leagues before building their careers. Every young starlet and actor wants the career arc of Hollywood legends like Kathari...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Who's the best celebrity poker player in the world? It was a big source of debate at the second annual "Ante Up For Africa Tournament at San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino To Benefit Darfur" event in Highland, California on Thursday. "A couple of years ago I would have said Ben Affleck or Leonardo DiCaprio," 'Celebrity Poker Showdown' host Phil Gordon told PopEater. "It's definitely not Don Chea...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 11:35 AM by PopEater Staff
'Twilight' without Kristen Stewart? No Brangelina without 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'? 'Friends' without Jennifer Aniston? 'Titanic' without Leonardo DiCaprio? It could have been. With one decision from the casting directors, one suggestion from a co-star or a gut reaction from a director, our favorite movies and TV shows could have wound up completely different. Take a look at some of the decisions that...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 02:34 PM by PopEater Staff
We were just getting over our head-scratching fit following the release of James Cameron's 'Avatar' trailer, which looked visually amazing but was a bit shy on context. Here were are again in the same state of mind with Leonardo DiCaprio's 'Inception' trailer. Sure, trailers should be a quick snippet teaser, but something's gotta give with these plot-stingy studios! ...
- Posted Aug 14th 2009 at 10:36 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Twitter
If you're one of those people who have been sitting and waiting for the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue to arrive in your mailbox, you're in for a treat. Thanks to Twitter and TwitPic, SI photographer MJ Day has given the world an early preview of what's to come in the lusted-after issue, and we're going to go ahead and make a bold statement: Bar Refaeli (Leo DiCaprio's ex) is kind of attr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- VIDEO: Take a Tour of Bethenny Frankel's Gorgeous Hamptons House - You'll Want an Invite!
- The Very Best Celebrity Food Photos of the Week from Chrissy Teigen, Kim Kardashian, and More
- Gisele Bündchen Shares Sweet Photo of Tom Brady and Vivian After Deflategate Victory: 'My Heart Melts'
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Jessica Alba Reacts to $5 Million Lawsuit Against Her Honest Company, Mentions Her Kids—Read Her Statement
- Hello, Ed Skrein! Five Things You Need to Know About Hollywood's Hottest New Action Star
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''