Posts with tag "Levi Johnston"
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 02:24 PM by Christine Fenno
Bristol Palin trashes the father of her 2½-year-old son Tripp, calling Levi Johnston 'the Gnat' in her new memoir 'Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far.' The 'Dancing With the Stars' finalist reveals she lost her virginity to Johnston when she got drunk for the first time on wine during a camping trip, then woke up in a tent with no memory of the blackout sex. Though she and Johnston ag...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 07:39 AM by Zach Dionne
Bristol Palin is set to relocate to a new home in Arizona, but Levi Johnston, father of Bristol's 2-year-old son Tripp, needs to approve first. Johnston's rep told TMZ Levi is "aware" of Bristol's plans to move away from Alaska, but that the two have yet to talk about relocating Tripp. "According to court officials in Alaska, in order for a parent with primary custody -- like Bristol -- to r...
- Posted Dec 26th 2010 at 11:11 AM by Christine Fenno
Will 2011 be even hotter for Bristol Palin than this year was? Putting her 'Dancing with the Stars' earnings to good use, the young mom recently made a real-estate investment in a sunny climate far from mom Sarah Palin's beloved Alaska. Mike Smith has confirmed to E! that about a month ago, Bristol purchased his former property in Maricopa, Ariz., approximately 35 miles south of Phoenix -- a re...
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 11:34 AM by Christine Fenno
'Dancing with the Stars' finalist Bristol Palin wants to make one thing clear: She's hardly carrying a torch for Levi Johnston. In fact, Palin -- who, in July, announced her sudden engagement to the father of her baby boy before abruptly breaking it off -- is now going out of her way to explain how thrilled she is that he's moved on. "I have to be happy for Levi's new relationship because it...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Politics -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Palin gives infamous nude-dude clearinghouse Playgirl a stern talkin' to in her new book, 'America by Heart,' saying they exploited and spoiled her once-possible-son-in-law Levi Johnston when he posed for the magazine earlier this year. Naturally, Playgirl isn't taking the criticism lying down. "It was disgusting to watch as his fifteen minutes of fame were exploited by suppose...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 07:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
While on 'The View,' Levi Johnston tried and failed miserably to explain his candidacy for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska. He added that there are really no qualifications to hold Sarah Palin's old gig. When asked by Barbara Walters what his qualifications for mayor were, Johnston pointed out that the job doesn't call for any and that his lack of experience shouldn't be an impediment. "Qualifications...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Zach Dionne
On-again/off-again couple Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin flipped the switch to a permanent 'off' position after a brief engagement earlier this year. According to Bristol, the beginning of the end was Levi starring in a music video dramatizing her mother Sarah Palin's disapproval of their relationship. And now that video is here! It's a steamy pop tune from Minnesota singer Brittani Senser, Jo...
- Posted Sep 18th 2010 at 12:44 PM by Christine Fenno
Mama Grizzly, on the sidelines? Sarah Palin, who knows a few smooth moves about about winning votes, will reportedly be taking a seat in the ballroom audience when 'Dancing with the Stars' premieres on Monday night (8 p.m. EST on ABC). A source has now confirmed to Access Hollywood that the former Alaskan governor and vice-presidential candidate will appear on the live season premiere episode t...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Rob Shuter
Bristol Palin hasn't set foot on the 'Dancing With the Stars' ballroom dance stage and she is already demanding that her attention-starved ex-fiance, Levi Johnston, be barred from the audience. "The last thing in the world Bristol wants is to look up from her cha-cha-cha and see his big goofy grin looking at her," a family friend tells me. "This is her time to shine and she doesn't want him t...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 11:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Alaskans hate Levi Johnston more than any politician -- aspiring and elected alike -- anywhere in the United States. Ouch. According to a new survey conducted by Public Policy Polling, Johnston beat out former presidential hopeful John Edwards' previous record for most hated politician in any given state, earning a 72 percent unfavorable rating versus a 6 percent positive rating. In a January p...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
- 'Anne of Green Gables' actor Jonathan Crombie dies at 48
- Mark Hamill was 'suspicious' of 'Star Wars' director J.J. Abrams: 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy'
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love