Posts with tag "LiamHemsworth"
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Miley Cyrus puts on a little public display of affection in the most romantic city in the world -- Paris. Photographers snapped the tween superstar smooching a boy on the Champs-Elysee. To our eyes, it looks like her rumored boyfriend and 'Last Song' co-star Liam Hemsworth, but we're not so sure. Who do you think it is?...
- Posted Oct 11th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Miley Cyrus is finally speaking out about her abrupt departure from Twitter... in rap form. The 16-year-old singer tells her fans, "I had to say goodbye, and this little rap is to tell my fans why." Watch below: ...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 12:09 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Twitter
Remember when you were a teenager, and you would throw wild tantrums at the most inconsequential things? You'd pack your bags and threaten your mother/father that you were leaving home and you'd never return? Well, it seems like Miley Cyrus has pulled a teenage tantrum of her own - but instead of leaving her family behind, she's closed her Twitter account. What will we do without all the pictures...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Miley Cyrus has denied she's dating her 'Last Song' co-star Liam Hemsworth, but that hasn't stopped his ex-girlfriend from blaming the 'Hannah Montana' star for breaking them up. "He was my boyfriend and my best friend," Laura Griffin told Woman's Day, an Australian magazine. "There is no other reason why we would have broken up."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Did Apollo Nida Ever Get Physical with Phaedra Parks?
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter