Posts with tag "Lil Wayne"
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 02:10 AM by Boombox Editors
Lil Wayne has a new lady in his life. The Young Money frontman has been spotted out and about with a new love, and doesn't appear to be shy about showing affection towards her, as the two were snapped holding hands while walking on the beach in Miami. The twosome was also spotted sitting courtside at a recent basketball game. After some serious investigating, Complex Magazine found out that Wee...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 10:05 AM by Boombox Editors
According to the terms of his probation, Lil Wayne has been ordered to refrain from drinking or using drugs for the next three years, a major adjustment for the New Orleans MC, who previously relied heavily on marijuana and cough syrup as part of his writing process. Though Wayne has noted that his straight-edge lifestyle has made recording more difficult, he appears to have finally come to ter...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 01:05 PM by Boombox Editors
Lil Wayne is in trouble with the government yet again. Though the Young Money boss recently paid off a $1.13 million tax lien in Dade County, Fla., in November 2010, he has reportedly been hit with another IRS bill, this time for a whopping $5,610,034. The IRS has been hounding Wayne for unpaid income taxes for years, filing a lien against the rapper back in 2008, going after his One Family Fou...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 12:29 PM by Boombox Editors
In a recent interview with Hot 97's Angie Martinez, Lil Wayne discussed life after prison, sober living and his new favorite show, 'Jersey Shore.' Though he was incarcerated during the second season of the popular MTV reality show, Wayne told Angie that he's since made up for lost time. "On the real, I just started watching 'Jersey Shore,'" Wayne explained. "You can ask them, I'm mad I missed o...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Zach Dionne
Lil Wayne and Paris Hilton aren't exactly peas in a pod, but that didn't stop Interview magazine from pairing the two together for a chat about life, music, family and jail. Lil Wayne spent eight months of 2010 in prison -- something Hilton is familiar with, to a lesser extent -- and has been enjoying time with his four children since being released. "My main thing is to chill with my kids,"...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 04:49 PM by Sarah Crow
Lil Wayne's got bling, babes and enough cash to make it rain in biblical proportions. What he doesn't always seem to have is a lot of respect for women or a particularly pleasant vocabulary, according to girl group Watoto From the Nile. The three-piece ensemble, made up of Nia, 10, Nya, 9, and Kamaria, 5, has penned 'Letter to Lil Wayne,' an eloquent plea for Wayne to clean up his not-safe...
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
There was no detail missing at the Cash Money Records exclusive Grammy Awards Party in Los Angeles on Saturday evening. Drake, Nicki Minaj and Vivica Fox were among the celebrities ushered into The Lot, which was transformed into a bank vault complete with a gold carpet and dance floor, dollar sign floral arrangements and custom Cash Money money bag pillows. Drake got into the mood, flashing a ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 06:16 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Chris Brown -
- Paris Hilton -
- Lil Wayne
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas -- unless you're Lil Wayne, that is. The rapper, who was recently released after an 8-month stint in Rikers Island, found out that he was banned from the Wynn Hotel -- the destination for a post-performance party -- because the hotel didn't want Wayne to get in trouble on the premises. TMZ reports that after a set with Weezy at the Hard Rock Hotel, fellow...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jason Newman
When 'I Am Not A Human Being,' the eighth LP from rapper Lil Wayne, was released last month, no tour was planned, no promotional radio appearances booked and no media interviews granted. Far from an undisciplined work ethic, the rapper was languishing in a Rikers Island cell, serving out a year-long sentence -- reduced to eight months for good behavior -- for attempted criminal possession of ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 11:22 AM by PopEater Staff
With just about a month left in prison, prodigy rapper Lil Wayne will be forced into solitary confinement because he got caught listening to music. Wayne will serve the rest of his jail sentencing in solitary confinement due to illegally listening to music on an MP3 player back in May, the New York Post reports. The hip-hop phenom, AKA Dwayne Carter, will remain by himself in a solitary jail...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!