Posts with tag "LilWayne"
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 01:16 AM by Sam Brand
What a week it's been for Lil Wayne. The New Orleans native celebrated a Saints Super Bowl victory. He celebrated what he thought would be his last days of freedom before spending up to a year behind bars. He shot nine music videos in 48 hours. And he was granted an adjournment of his prison sentence for weapons possession after he showed up to his hearing with a messed up mouth. Talk about...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 11:29 AM by Amber James
Between all the amazing performances, tributes and awards, celebrities took time to have fun with their famous friends (and idols) at the 2010 Grammy Awards. Uploading backstage photos to Twitter, stars shared the fun stuff we didn't see on TV. At right, Weird Al Yankovic made sure to capture his wife's "blinging" sparkles next to 'American Idol' runner-up, Adam Lambert. "Oh, snap! My wife just...
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 08:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Lil' Wayne got into a bit of trouble Friday night when he and his crew were briefly detained by border patrol agents who found marijuana on one of the rapper's tour buses. According to reports, the buses were stopped about 90 miles east of Laredo, where he was slated to perform Friday night. That show was postponed. It's unclear why they were stopped, but drug dogs smelled pot on one of the...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 12:47 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "How Old Is Dolly Parton," "Wakey!Wakey!," "Heisman Finalists," and "Nicki Minage on 106 and Park" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Amber James
Shakira released her new album 'She Wolf' on Nov. 23, and PopEater was lucky enough to sit down with her for an exclusive interview. During her visit to Manhattan, Shakira opened up about working with Lil' Wayne on her new single 'Give It Up To Me,' how she's measuring her success following 'Hips Don't Lie' and her latest obsession: backup dancers. Watch PopEater's 2-part interview with Shakira...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 05:20 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Jay Sean Album: 'All or Nothing' Video: 'Down' Hails From: London For Fans Of: Chris Brown, Craig David Why He's About to Pop: Since embarking on his career in music, Jay Sean has dropped a handful of singles and two albums, and already toured extensively, performing for audiences at sold out shows worldwide. Sean's international success soon caught the attention of US...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 11:22 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Lil Wayne Hair Cut,' 'Sarah Palin Newsweek,' and 'Cynophobia' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 04:45 PM by PopEater Staff
PopEater is pleased to give you the brand new video from Shakira, 'Give It Up To Me' featuring Lil' Wayne, which is the second music video off her highly anticipated album, 'She Wolf.' The track was produced by Timbaland and features a dance showcase which stays true to Shakira's culturally diverse routines. Watch: ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Adam Horne
Who: Jason Derulo Album: 'The Whatcha Say EP' Video: 'Whatcha Say' Hails From: Miramar, Florida For Fans Of: Ne-Yo, Chris Brown Why He's About to Pop: With his debut single 'Whatcha Say' tearing up the charts, Jason Derulo's face may be new on the scene, but he's been a presence in the music world since he was twelve years old, writing songs for major artists like Diddy, Lil Wayne, Danity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spoiler! Meet The Voice's Talented Top 12
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized for Severe Allergic Reaction
- Paul Walker's Brothers Doing His Final Fast and the Furious Action Scenes
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More OMG TV Moments!
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- FX's Fargo: What Did You Think of Billy Bob Thornton's Dark New Drama? Plus, Behind-the-Scenes Scoop!