Posts with tag "Lily Allen"
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 06:08 AM by Christine Fenno
UPDATE: News broke this weekend that Lily Allen's groom, Sam Cooper, shared a very happy secret with wedding guests at the reception: Allen is currently several months' pregnant. Last fall, not long before the couple's engagement, she suffered a miscarriage, so the announcement surely thrilled her loved ones. British recording artist Lily Allen, 26, is a married woman. The outspoken pop star...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2011 at 10:21 AM by The Editors of StyleList
With a new line of clothing in the works, British singer (and sassy bride-to-be) Lily Allen is adding designer to her jam-packed resume. The 25-year-old pop star is joining forces with her sister, Sarah Owen, and getting into the fashion game with a new collection focusing on vintage-inspired garments, according to a report this week in Women's Wear Daily. The line will be called Lucy in...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Spinner Editors
Once again, Lily Allen has taken to Twitter to vent her anger. The latest object of the British singer's ire is an unknown friend who leaked the save-the-date card to Allen and fiance Sam Cooper's wedding. "Oh and whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d--- and your [sic] not invited anymore," she wrote on Twitter. "Have some respect and stay at home." As Jezebel reveals,...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 05:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Lily Allen is finally opening up for the first time about the tragic loss of her unborn baby last year. The Daily Mail is reporting that Allen has stayed out of the spotlight since her miscarriage in October, but she finally spoke about the heartbreak in the U.K.'s Channel 4 documentary 'Lily Allen: From Riches to Rags.' Allen and boyfriend Sam Cooper were left devastated when she suffered a...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 02:00 AM by Boombox Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Kanye West -
- AOL Music
Ever since Kanye West created a Twitter account last July, the rapper has carried his antics over to the social networking site with little censorship. After all, critics and fans have come to expect ridiculous rants and senseless tweets from the 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' creator, and yesterday's was no different. West took to his Twitter account Wednesday night to express his...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
Lily Allen has joined the celebrity bride-to-be club, having recently accepted a proposal from her longtime boyfriend. The 25-year-old singer is engaged to her beau of almost two years, Sam Cooper, E! Online reports. Cooper, a decorator, reportedly popped the question on Christmas day in Bali, where the pair were spending the holiday. The couple have laid low in recent months following...
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 10:29 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Approximately one week after her pregnancy ended in heartbreak with a miscarriage, singer Lily Allen was rushed to a hospital in an ambulance Friday night, requiring emergency treatment for septicaemia (blood poisoning), according to WENN news outlet. The London native, 25, was six months' pregnant when she suffered her second miscarriage last weekend. The Grammy nominee was reportedly...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 09:19 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Lily Allen, the British singer who was six months pregnant, lost her baby over the weekend after complaining of stomach pain, her spokesperson confirmed in a statement to The Sun. It was her second miscarriage in two-and-a-half years. Allen was rushed to a hospital on Thursday morning with pains in her stomach, but efforts to save the child failed. She announced in August that she and boyfriend...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 06:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Lily Allen showed off her growing baby bump at the London premiere of 'Tamara Drewe' Monday. The 'Smile' singer, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Sam Cooper, came out to support her mom, Alison Owen, who produced the flick, out October 8. Although she looked fabulous, the singer admits she's still self-conscious about all the weight she's gained. "I'm aware of the fact that...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 07:49 AM by PopEater Staff
British songstress Lily Allen is expecting a baby with her boyfriend, PEOPLE reports. "Lily Allen and Sam Cooper are very happy to confirm that Lily is expecting their first child," the singer's rep said. "Lily's professional commitments will carry on as normal, including a scheduled performance at the Big Chill this weekend." Allen, 25, has dated Cooper, 32, for a year. She told Britain's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- Soldiers Inspire Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor to Run Again
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism