Posts with tag "Linda Lovelace"
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 06:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Before her incarceration, Lindsay Lohan posed for several 'Inferno' promos, shot by photographer Tyler Shields. In many of the pics for the movie -- in which Lohan will play porn star Linda Lovelace -- the actress is seen in her underwear. The 'Mean Girls' star is currently serving the second half of her sentence after violating her probation from a 2007 DUI -- 90 days in rehab. Check Out Mor...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lindsay Lohan may be behind bars, but let's take a glance into the future at what we can expect once the troubled star is a free woman again. First up, a new shot of Lohan in character from the upcoming Robert Rodriguez film, 'Machete,' has surfaced, continuing with the theme of 'deadly nun' first seen in the film's trailer and promo poster. In other movie news, what better way to follow up a g...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan is making headlines again--only this time it's for an upcoming movie role and not for partying or missing court. Earlier today, TMZ published movie posters of Lohan in character as porn star Linda Lovelace from the upcoming biopic film, 'Inferno.' Photographer Tyler Shields took the photos for the posters a few days before Lohan attended the Cannes Film Festival. RadarOnline ca...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William