Posts with tag "LindaHogan"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 03:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Linda Hogan isn't happy that she hasn't received the Harley Davidson she claims is owed to her from her divorce agreement with her ex-husband Hulk Hogan. If Hulk -- real name Terry Bollea -- fails to relinquish the motorcycle, Linda wants him "incarcerated," FoxNews.com reports....
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
After nearly two years in divorce court, Linda Hogan is finally airing out her dirty laundry. In an interview with Good Morning America, she admits she's "no longer bitter" about the split but still fears Hulk Hogan's temper. "It scared me because I thought everyone has their snapping point and I didn't want him to snap," she said. "He's threatened my life before, and I don't want him around," ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Project Semicolon Empowers People Who Suffer from Depression
- Joyce Mitchell 'Destroyed Pills' Prison Escapee Gave Her to 'Incapacitate Husband,' Lawyer Says
- Never Lose an Earring Again Thanks to This Genius Invention
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Social Media Silence After Scott Disick Split
- Inside Katie Holmes' Luxury NYC Penthouse Apartment—See Where She & Suri Cruise Will Be Living!
- Scream Queens' Keke Palmer and Lucien Laviscount's Chemistry Is Hot Enough to Scare Off Ghosts!