Posts with tag "LindaHogan"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 03:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Linda Hogan isn't happy that she hasn't received the Harley Davidson she claims is owed to her from her divorce agreement with her ex-husband Hulk Hogan. If Hulk -- real name Terry Bollea -- fails to relinquish the motorcycle, Linda wants him "incarcerated," FoxNews.com reports....
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
After nearly two years in divorce court, Linda Hogan is finally airing out her dirty laundry. In an interview with Good Morning America, she admits she's "no longer bitter" about the split but still fears Hulk Hogan's temper. "It scared me because I thought everyone has their snapping point and I didn't want him to snap," she said. "He's threatened my life before, and I don't want him around," ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jinger and Jana Duggar on What's 'Special' About Sharing Their Lives on Reality TV (VIDEO)
- Lip Sync Battle Sneak Peek: Michael Strahan Knows That Girl Is 'Poison'
- Mariah Carey Releases New Heartache Anthem 'Infinity' - Is It a Dig at Nick Cannon?
- Bill Belichick caught ogling Chrissy Teigen
- Billy Corgan trades Pumpkins for pro wrestling
- George Jones' wife: God sent me to save him
- Khloé Kardashian & Kim Kardashian Share Clothing Again—Which Sister Wore the Sexy White Dress Best?
- Chris Evans Shaved His Glorious Beard for Captain America: Civil War and the World Is in Mourning
- Queen Latifah on Homosexuality: ''I Don't Find Being Gay or Lesbian to Be a Character Flaw''