Posts with tag "Lindsay lohan"
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 02:31 PM by Christine Fenno
Lindsay Lohan turns 25 years old today, and what a year she's had. Make that: What a 25 years she's had. Right now, she's free to celebrate wherever she likes, since her house arrest ended on June 29 (her first night out already triggered a paparazzi frenzy). A year ago, on her last birthday, LiLo could hardly have predicted the legal sagas that would unfold in the months ahead. Back in July...
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Kelly Fisher
As of Wednesday, Lindsay Lohan is a free woman, but from the looks of her first night out after her house arrest, she might be better off staying inside. Just days shy of her 25th birthday, Lohan did what any twenty-something who's been cooped up in a Santa Monica beach house would do: go out for a night on the town. According to TMZ, actor Emile Hirsch and 'Nikita' star Lyndsy Fonseca joine...
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Today is quite a good day for Lindsay Lohan. She ends her four month sentence of house arrest -- for stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewelry store -- and her twenty fifth birthday is just around the corner, on July 2. What better way to celebrate her freedom and turning a quarter of a century, than partying in the Hamptons? NBC's Today is reporting that Lohan's name appears on the...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Lindsay Lohan dodged another bullet yesterday and avoided additional jail time due to a positive alcohol test, and now she wants everyone to know she's serious about her recovery. Though a judge ruled that there are no alcohol restrictions during her house arrest, the troubled actress still insists she's sober. According to TMZ, Lohan maintains she's staying away from booze as part of her rehab...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- TMZ -
- Radar Online
After testing positive for alcohol, Lindsay Lohan arrived in court this morning for a probation violation hearing -- a legal bout that was apparently never even supposed to take place. After facing Judge Stephanie Sautner, in what looked like could have resulted in jail time for Lohan, it was ruled that the starlet would get off scot free -- but only on a technicality. Before being placed under...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 11:22 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After testing positive for alcohol while under house arrest, Lindsay Lohan has been ordered to return to court Thursday morning for violating her probation terms. And, right on time, Lohan's media regular father, Michael Lohan, is speaking out about his daughter's inability to stay on the straight and narrow or surround herself with positive influences. "If it's true, whatever she's doing isn't...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 09:45 PM by AOL TV Editors
On the upcoming season of 'Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew,' Michael Lohan apologized to his daughter, Lindsay Lohan, for passing down genes that contribute to an addictive personality. Wednesday on 'The View,' Lohan said his often tumultuous relationship with his daughter is getting better, and that they were recently together for Father's Day. "It's a hell of a lot better than it was," he said ...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 12:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Apparently you can't keep this working girl down. Lindsay Lohan who has been spending some court ordered time at home as of late hasn't let her staycation go to waste. The house arrest ham filmed a commercial from the confines of her cozy quarters to the tune of more than $25,000. So what's Lohan hawking? She's spreading the word about an Internet penny auction website called, Beezid.com. And a...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Lindsay Lohan isn't exactly doing a stellar job of making her house arrest stint look like time spent reflecting on her latest indiscretion. The actress threw a roof party on Sunday, letting every paparazzo and tourist with a point-and-shoot capture her blatant disregard for the judge's orders to lay low while staying in. Lohan hosted a house arrest party on the roof of her Venice Beach pad. Gu...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Rob Shuter
Is Lindsay Lohan gay? It's an age-old question and certainly there's no cut and dry answer when it comes to the actress, so I recently asked out comedian Sandra Bernhard, who thinks "things are going in that direction" and that Lindsay "probably has issues with her mother like all gay girls." Lindsay has dated boys (Calum Best, Riley Giles) and girls (Samantha Ronson) in recent years. And as so...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!