Posts with tag "LindsayLohan"
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 07:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, super-healthy Gwyneth Paltrow admits to enjoying an occasional cocktail and that she's been mixing drinks since she was 6 years old, Aaron Carter tells ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan to sober ...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Lindsay Lohan ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 04:44 PM by Amber James
Lindsay Lohan's latest interview with The Insider has been circulating the Web claiming that she's a "secret celebrity hoarder." Cameras pan through her home revealing her piles (and piles) of designer fashion, shoes and probably every free item she's ever been handed. The interview clip hints that she's filling the emotional void with tangible junk and placing much of the blame on her father ...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The new year of 2010 is starting out a lot like 2009 ended for Michael Lohan, as the father of Lindsay found himself in handcuffs once again thanks to his proclivity for phoning his ex-girlfriend. Lohan was arrested and charged with criminal contempt after he allegedly called Erin Muller, which violated a protection order against him. ...
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 12:54 PM by Amber James
In December, Lindsay Lohan traveled across India to film a BBC documentary to raise awareness and find a solution to stop child trafficking. Although we think her trip was done out of the the kindness in her heart, the public seemed to think it was simply a PR stunt to tweak her "party girl" image. Either way, it was obvious that even her humanitarian efforts failed to positively change her career ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2010 at 08:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Last month, Lindsay Lohan filmed a BBC documentary, focusing on child trafficking in India. The 'Mean Girls' star has travelled across the continent interviewing the people involved while trying to find solutions to the illegal trade. Footage from the documentary has leaked online. Watch it: ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater Staff
Aspiring clothing designer Lindsay Lohan is short one BFF in the new year. According to friends of the actress, she discovered the theft of several design sketches while vacationing on the island of St. Barth's. The suspect? Lohan's long-time friend Patrick "Pootie" Aufdenkamp. "I should've known better," Lohan herself told UsMagazine.com, noting that her friendship with "Pootie" was over. "But ...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 02:04 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Here, for your viewing pleasure, we're featuring the worst outfits of the year. You'll see some old favourites (Bai Ling, Katy Perry, Lindsay Lohan), and some faces you don't usually see (Kristen Bell, ...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2010 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
From the sound of Lindsay Lohan's tweets, she thinks 2010 is going to be a great year. "Starting my new year off with friends & family, the way it should be..... No boyfriends and the other drama," she tweeted early Thursday morning. Later in the day she turned up in a pink bikini and smoking a cigarette aboard a boat in St. Barth, where she supposedly attended Russell Simmons' NYE bash. ...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing, but what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember the '00s for? PopEater let our readers decide which fashion statement will reign supreme. The results >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cannes Film Festival Photo Catch-Up: What You've Missed from the Festival
- My Story: Stars Who've Faced Breast Cancer
- Justin Bieber Booed at Billboard Music Awards, Readers React
- 'Star Wars' announces new animated Disney series for 'kids and their parents'
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson break up again, report says
- Kellie Pickler: Maxim Hot 100 list doesn't make you hot
- Ricky Gervais character David Brent gives first guitar lesson ? VIDEO
- ?Kinky Boots' original cast recording ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- Demi Lovato Recalls Being "Really Mad" at Joe Jonas Post-Split, but Says They Now "Have a Great Friendship"
- Eva Longoria Accidentally Shows She Went Commando at Cannes—See the Pic!
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards: Taylor Swift Parties With Selena Gomez, Cooks for Ed Sheeran