Posts with tag "Liv Tyler"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 09:18 PM by Nicki Gostin
Oh, to be Liv Tyler. She's gorgeous, has a career as eclectic as you can get in showbiz and her dad has somehow gotten famous-er at an age when most men his age are pumping the breaks. The 33-year-old single mom (she and Royston Langdon split in 2008) stole hearts early in her career, beginning with 'Empire Records,' and has sprinkled monster blockbusters ('Lord of the Rings') with smaller fare...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 12:25 PM by Sarah Crow
Liv Tyler's life with her dad, 'American Idol' judge Steven Tyler, may have gotten a late start, but the actress is looking to make up for lost time by joining him in one of his favorite pursuits: music. Liv, who found out the true identity of her father when she was 9 years old, says that she shares her father's love of music and looks forward to the day when they can put something together...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 06:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler has spent decades shouldering the rock 'n' roll lifestyle, and ten years of performance injuries have taken their toll. Tyler has entered a rehab facility for pain management and an addiction to prescription painkillers, PEOPLE reports. His actress daughter Liv Tyler says, "We love him and are so proud that he is getting help to balance his pain management, not just...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- Halle Berry Now Has a Lingerie Line ? and It's Really Sexy
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation