Posts with tag "Liv Tyler"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 09:18 PM by Nicki Gostin
Oh, to be Liv Tyler. She's gorgeous, has a career as eclectic as you can get in showbiz and her dad has somehow gotten famous-er at an age when most men his age are pumping the breaks. The 33-year-old single mom (she and Royston Langdon split in 2008) stole hearts early in her career, beginning with 'Empire Records,' and has sprinkled monster blockbusters ('Lord of the Rings') with smaller fare...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 12:25 PM by Sarah Crow
Liv Tyler's life with her dad, 'American Idol' judge Steven Tyler, may have gotten a late start, but the actress is looking to make up for lost time by joining him in one of his favorite pursuits: music. Liv, who found out the true identity of her father when she was 9 years old, says that she shares her father's love of music and looks forward to the day when they can put something together...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 06:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler has spent decades shouldering the rock 'n' roll lifestyle, and ten years of performance injuries have taken their toll. Tyler has entered a rehab facility for pain management and an addiction to prescription painkillers, PEOPLE reports. His actress daughter Liv Tyler says, "We love him and are so proud that he is getting help to balance his pain management, not just...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Tom Hiddleston wrote an email to Joss Whedon and it's predictably charming
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- Get Ready to Fall in Love With This Sexy Professional Bo Staffer (Yep, You Read That Right)
- Michelle Rodriguez Returns to Spain Without Zac Efron: Did Their Hookup Fizzle as Fast as These 5 Celeb Flings?
- Here's What Would Happen If Marnie From Girls Had Been Cast in Peter Pan Live! Instead