Posts with tag "LizaMinnelli"
- Posted May 31st 2010 at 06:06 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. The women of 'Sex and the City' are known for their love of high fashion and vintage couture, so we were really excited when the latest 'Sex and the City' film debuted this past week and the ladies...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
This past weekend, Tom Arnold tied the knot... for the fourth time. Love, dating and marriage can be difficult under the Hollywood microscope, and Arnold isn't the first celebrity to be considered a "serial marrier." Even American television and radio host Larry King has said "I Do" a measly eight times! Multiple marriages are a growing trend among celebrities, and our experts weigh in. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Love Blooms, and Fades, in PEOPLE's Most Provocative Stories of the Week
- Miley Cyrus Wears Duck-Face Oxygen Mask, Postpones U.S. Bangerz Tour
- Teen Suspended for Asking Miss America to Prom During School Talk
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Grab Late-Night Pizza in New York City
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Enjoy Rugby Match, Prince George Gets Another Marriage Proposal
- Kate Middleton Sits in Fighter Jet at Air Force Base, Receives Boomerang Gift for Prince George