Posts with tag "LizaMinnelli"
- Posted May 31st 2010 at 06:06 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. The women of 'Sex and the City' are known for their love of high fashion and vintage couture, so we were really excited when the latest 'Sex and the City' film debuted this past week and the ladies...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
This past weekend, Tom Arnold tied the knot... for the fourth time. Love, dating and marriage can be difficult under the Hollywood microscope, and Arnold isn't the first celebrity to be considered a "serial marrier." Even American television and radio host Larry King has said "I Do" a measly eight times! Multiple marriages are a growing trend among celebrities, and our experts weigh in. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate Keeping Quiet on Sex of Her New Baby
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Taylor Swift Shuts Down Hollywood Boulevard for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert, Explains 1989 Album Lyrics
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced