Posts with tag "LizaMinnelli"
- Posted May 31st 2010 at 06:06 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. The women of 'Sex and the City' are known for their love of high fashion and vintage couture, so we were really excited when the latest 'Sex and the City' film debuted this past week and the ladies...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
This past weekend, Tom Arnold tied the knot... for the fourth time. Love, dating and marriage can be difficult under the Hollywood microscope, and Arnold isn't the first celebrity to be considered a "serial marrier." Even American television and radio host Larry King has said "I Do" a measly eight times! Multiple marriages are a growing trend among celebrities, and our experts weigh in. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Strahan Says Football Hall of Fame Induction Is 'Amazing & Scary'
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Wrote Love Letters to Each Other While Apart
- What problem? Ariana Grande is new princess of pop with hit single, feverish fans, 2nd album
- Kelly Rowland talks pregnancy: ?It's a boy!'
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Can you name every costume in our Comic-Con supercut?
- Watch Brian Williams report Allison Williams' ?Peter Pan Live' news
- 11 Life Lessons I Learned After Finally Reading Harry Potter for the First Time at Age 30
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy Dress Picked Out, Minnie Driver Reveals Her Own Hair Plans For the Big Night
- The Real Housewives of Melbourne Invade Bravo—Meet Your New Aussie Faves!