Posts with tag "Lonely Island"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Lonely Island, the self-proclaimed makers of "this fake rap sh*t" who've been on a boat, had sex and experimented with boxed gifts, are releasing their second full-length this week in the stylish form of 'Turtleneck & Chain.' Best title ever, or best title ever? PopEater sat down with the trio -- Akiva, Andy and Jorma -- and talked the intricacies of their writing process ("puff puff, pass"), ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Top 9 Grammar Mistakes in Fifty Shades of Grey - and How to Fix Them
- Woman Arrested for Throwing a Shoe at Her Husband's Face
- Alison Sweeney Wants to Help You Stay on Track with Weight-Loss Goals
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Former 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star Benzino arrested at airport for having loaded gun in bag