Posts with tag "Lonely Island"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Lonely Island, the self-proclaimed makers of "this fake rap sh*t" who've been on a boat, had sex and experimented with boxed gifts, are releasing their second full-length this week in the stylish form of 'Turtleneck & Chain.' Best title ever, or best title ever? PopEater sat down with the trio -- Akiva, Andy and Jorma -- and talked the intricacies of their writing process ("puff puff, pass"),...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Aww! Jimmy Fallon Pens His First Children's Book
- Ebola Fears Ease as Incubation Period Passes for Those in Close Contact with Thomas Eric Duncan
- Janel Parrish's DWTS Blog: 'It's Really Nice to Be Back with Val'
- San Francisco radio stations won't play Lorde's hit song 'Royals' during World Series
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked