Posts with tag "Lonely Island"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Lonely Island, the self-proclaimed makers of "this fake rap sh*t" who've been on a boat, had sex and experimented with boxed gifts, are releasing their second full-length this week in the stylish form of 'Turtleneck & Chain.' Best title ever, or best title ever? PopEater sat down with the trio -- Akiva, Andy and Jorma -- and talked the intricacies of their writing process ("puff puff, pass"),...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Megan Fox Is Pretty Sure She Could Find Bigfoot
- Taiwan Plane Crash Survivor Crawls Out of Wreckage, Phones Dad
- Found! Police Unmask Unlikely Culprit Who Left Dolls Outside Family's Homes
- Daniel Radcliffe talks losing his virginity: I had a 'really good first time'
- Jennie Garth warns the newly famous: 'Don't believe the hype'
- Fifi Geldof posts angry rant following Peaches' autopsy results, report says