Posts with tag "Loredana Jolie Ferriolo"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The many women in Tiger Woods' life want an apology. During his Friday press conference, Woods apologized to pretty much everyone -- his wife Elin, his mom, his fans, his sponsors, colleagues, reporters, etc. -- except his mistresses. Now, the other women he wronged are rising up en masse to ask for their own apology. And you know what? They deserve one....
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 06:50 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
Nothing bequeaths instant notoriety like a good old-fashioned sex scandal. Tiger Woods is well aware of this, and today he will take the first step in cleaning up his image with his press conference and mea culpa. But what about all the ladies? In the case of the Woods' affair(s), the market for mistresses has grown quite competitive. How does one gal differentiate herself from the pack of playm...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 12:48 AM by Sam Brand
We knew Tiger Woods was a horndog. We didn't know he was a super freak in the sack until now. That is, if we take Loredana Jolie's word for it. The call-girl, former Playboy bunny, and aspiring author provided intimate and nasty details of Tiger's unconventional sex life to the New York Post on Thursday. Tiger's not your average athlete. It turns out he's not your average sex fiend either....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blonde Kim Kardashian Has a Mega Marilyn Moment in Vogue Brazil, Goes Topless (PHOTOS)
- Amy Schumer Takes on Bill Cosby in New Courtroom Sketch (VIDEO)
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Soul Mate' Scott Disick a Happy 32nd Birthday
- 'Saved by the Bell' actor Dustin Diamond heads to trial in bar stabbing
- Bristol Palin breaks silence over canceled wedding: 'This is a painful time'
- Hawaiian 'Aloha' movie foes are 'perpetually aggrieved' 'delicate flowers,' critics say
- Little Mix Shades Britney Spears: "We Knew We Could Do Better" Than a Song Like "Pretty Girls"
- How Miley Cyrus Helped Get Grace and Frankie, Your New Favorite Netflix Show, Renewed
- Bristol Palin Says Calling Off Her Wedding to Dakota Meyer Was "Painful," Hopes to "Rebuild" Her Life in Alaska