Posts with tag "Loredana Jolie Ferriolo"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The many women in Tiger Woods' life want an apology. During his Friday press conference, Woods apologized to pretty much everyone -- his wife Elin, his mom, his fans, his sponsors, colleagues, reporters, etc. -- except his mistresses. Now, the other women he wronged are rising up en masse to ask for their own apology. And you know what? They deserve one....
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 06:50 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
Nothing bequeaths instant notoriety like a good old-fashioned sex scandal. Tiger Woods is well aware of this, and today he will take the first step in cleaning up his image with his press conference and mea culpa. But what about all the ladies? In the case of the Woods' affair(s), the market for mistresses has grown quite competitive. How does one gal differentiate herself from the pack of...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 12:48 AM by Sam Brand
We knew Tiger Woods was a horndog. We didn't know he was a super freak in the sack until now. That is, if we take Loredana Jolie's word for it. The call-girl, former Playboy bunny, and aspiring author provided intimate and nasty details of Tiger's unconventional sex life to the New York Post on Thursday. Tiger's not your average athlete. It turns out he's not your average sex fiend either....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!