Posts with tag "LosAngelesDodgers"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 12:56 AM by Sam Brand
Nobody's hotter than Rihanna right now. Did you catch her on 'SNL' in early December? Girl is made for HD. How about dipping her toes in the surf a week ago? God bless Barbados, her mama, Jay-Z, and whoever else is responsible for bringing RiRi into the world and sharing her with us. Though we can't say we've gotten as much of the star as we'd like. That privilege has been reserved for only a...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 08:26 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Boondock Saints 2,' 'Anthony Toth,' 'Jamie McCourt' and 'No Ceilings Mixtape' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Alba: The Queen of Recycling Clothing
- Jill (Duggar) Dillard: We're Registering for Dr. Pepper
- Maryland Math Teacher Wins $1 Million on Wheel of Fortune (VIDEO)
- 'Cold Justice' episode spurs arrest in 1997 Arizona killing
- Publicist hired Joan Rivers impersonator to make 'last recording session' tape
- Jennifer Garner's strict rules: 'I don't let my kids on a computer without me'
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'