Posts with tag "Louis van Amstel"
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 08:58 AM by Stacy Jenel Smith
It's taking a while for 'Dancing With the Stars' pro Louis van Amstel to get over the anguish of his and celeb partner Margaret Cho's early dismissal from the top-rated ABC competition show -- which was no ordinary axing, as far as he is concerned. "I had a breakdown the next day. I called my friends, I felt horrible," the Amsterdam-born ballroom champ and choreographer tells PopEater. ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 12:35 PM by Jenna Busch
After week 6 and the disappointing critiques Jitterbug, 'Dancing With the Stars' contestants Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel wowed the America and the judges with an amazing performance on Monday night. PopEater managed to catch up with the dancing couple during a break in their busy schedule. The pair told us exclusively what this has done for Kelly, how important this relationship has been...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Hollywood Does Halloween
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...