Posts with tag "Louis van Amstel"
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 08:58 AM by Stacy Jenel Smith
It's taking a while for 'Dancing With the Stars' pro Louis van Amstel to get over the anguish of his and celeb partner Margaret Cho's early dismissal from the top-rated ABC competition show -- which was no ordinary axing, as far as he is concerned. "I had a breakdown the next day. I called my friends, I felt horrible," the Amsterdam-born ballroom champ and choreographer tells PopEater. Viewe...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 12:35 PM by Jenna Busch
After week 6 and the disappointing critiques Jitterbug, 'Dancing With the Stars' contestants Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel wowed the America and the judges with an amazing performance on Monday night. PopEater managed to catch up with the dancing couple during a break in their busy schedule. The pair told us exclusively what this has done for Kelly, how important this relationship has been f...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"