Posts with tag "Louis van Amstel"
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 08:58 AM by Stacy Jenel Smith
It's taking a while for 'Dancing With the Stars' pro Louis van Amstel to get over the anguish of his and celeb partner Margaret Cho's early dismissal from the top-rated ABC competition show -- which was no ordinary axing, as far as he is concerned. "I had a breakdown the next day. I called my friends, I felt horrible," the Amsterdam-born ballroom champ and choreographer tells PopEater. Viewe...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 12:35 PM by Jenna Busch
After week 6 and the disappointing critiques Jitterbug, 'Dancing With the Stars' contestants Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel wowed the America and the judges with an amazing performance on Monday night. PopEater managed to catch up with the dancing couple during a break in their busy schedule. The pair told us exclusively what this has done for Kelly, how important this relationship has been f...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pope Pushes Cyrus Beene Down the Aisle
- FROM EW: Why Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reigns Supreme
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana ''Acting Very Much as a Couple'' While Partying in Miami
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''
- What Does Juan Pablo Di Pace Think of His New "Hot Jesus" Title? Watch and Find Out!