Posts with tag "MIA"
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 02:06 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Singer/rapper MIA has never been one to shy away from a controversial costume, but even she surprised fans when she arrived at the 2010 Spike Scream Awards wearing an Islamic niqab veil and robe that covered her entire body, save for her eyes (done up in metallic green eyeshadow) and heel-clad feet. Perhaps trying to make a statement about the recent burqa ban in France and Muslim-phobia...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 12:50 PM by Jason Newman
As budgets continue to dwindle at major record labels, extravagant artists like Lady Gaga are relying more and more on other sources of revenue to realize their creative vision. The line between financial reality and audience pandering, however, is razor-thin. No one likes being blatantly marketed to, but it's subjective how much viewers are willing to put up with for the sake of art. In a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Get an Exclusive Look Into Niki Taylor's Home and Closet in a Sweet Video Series
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day