Posts with tag "MIA"
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 02:06 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Singer/rapper MIA has never been one to shy away from a controversial costume, but even she surprised fans when she arrived at the 2010 Spike Scream Awards wearing an Islamic niqab veil and robe that covered her entire body, save for her eyes (done up in metallic green eyeshadow) and heel-clad feet. Perhaps trying to make a statement about the recent burqa ban in France and Muslim-phobia...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 12:50 PM by Jason Newman
As budgets continue to dwindle at major record labels, extravagant artists like Lady Gaga are relying more and more on other sources of revenue to realize their creative vision. The line between financial reality and audience pandering, however, is razor-thin. No one likes being blatantly marketed to, but it's subjective how much viewers are willing to put up with for the sake of art. In a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The American Music Awards, as Told in GIFs
- The 3 Sweetest Behind-the-Scenes Moments at the AMAs
- All the American Music Awards Winners
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!