Posts with tag "MSNBC"
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 03:44 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Now that MSNBC has said goodbye to its top draw, Keith Olbermann, the news network is looking to find a new marquee star for its growing brand, and sources tell me their ultimate wish list is topped by none other than '30 Rock' star Alec Baldwin. "He's already part of the NBC family, has a huge fan base and is very respected for his long term passions for politics," a network source tells me,...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 02:40 PM by Jett Wells
For the second time this month, MSNBC has cracked down on one of its hosts for improper political donations, today suspending 'Morning Joe' host and former GOP congressman Joe Scarborough for two days, according to Politico. In response, the TV show pundit submitted a regretful public apology. "I recognize I have the responsibility to honor guidelines and conditions of my employment, and I regr...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Keith Olbermann, who returns to MSNBC Tuesday after being suspended for two working days for breaking company rules by donating money to political candidates, is shocked no one is planning a surprise party to welcome him back. "Keith deliberately kept his Tuesday evening open after he finished his live show, fully expecting staffers would ask him out for dinner or drinks. But so far no one ha...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 07:15 AM by Rob Shuter
Keith Olbermann might have been suspended from MSNBC after breaking company rules regarding making contributions to political candidates, but now sources tell me it's Keith whose demands have been met, allowing him to return to his perch atop the cable network. "Keith is furious about the way this has all been handled and insisted that MSNBC bosses apologize to him before he would agree to re...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 01:41 PM by PopEater Staff
MSNBC anchor David Shuster is no stranger to controversy, but sources say the host's latest stunt may earn him more than a slap on the wrist. According to a report by The Huffington Post, Shuster recently filmed a pilot for MSNBC's competitor, CNN. Shuster did not appear on his home network this past Friday and will not appear on MSNBC today, leading some to believe that he may have been fired...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Happy 36th Birthday, Kate Hudson! Now Take a Look at Her Boho-Beautiful Street Style
- 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards: 5 Things to Know Before Tonight's Big Show!
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett