Posts with tag "MTV Europe Music Awards"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 09:29 AM by Christo Varghese
Eva Longoria Parker had a busy day hosting the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid, where her outfit changes included a giant ham costume. The 'Desperate Housewives' star seemed to be channeling Lady Gaga with her take on the infamous meat dress by wearing the ham creation, which was just one of 10 different outfits the actress wore before and during the show. Eva started the night off wi...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
At the MTV Europe Music Awards, Katy Perry changed her outfit twelve times, according to The Daily Mail, and one of those ensembles was meant specifically for her boyfriend, British comedian Russell Brand. The 'Waking Up in Vegas' singer donned a sexy version of the uniform worn by Brand's favorite soccer team, with the words Rusty scrawled on her backside. "I spent a lot of time working out...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Your Cup of Coffee Needs a Cat Doughnut Right Meow
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff on Brother Zach Asking Him to Be His Best Man: 'It Was About Time!'
- FROM EW: More Meryl Streep, Less Rick Springfield in the New Ricki and the Flash Trailer
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- Miley Cyrus Copies Kourtney Kardashian's Wild Style! See the Singer's Bizarre Betty Boop Unitard
- The Internet Is Banding Together to Take Down the Dentist That Killed Cecil the Lion
- Hilaria Baldwin Opens Up About Baby Boy Rafael and Being Mommy to Two Little Ones: ''My Day Never Ends''—Watch Now!