Posts with tag "MTV Europe Music Awards"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 09:29 AM by Christo Varghese
Eva Longoria Parker had a busy day hosting the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid, where her outfit changes included a giant ham costume. The 'Desperate Housewives' star seemed to be channeling Lady Gaga with her take on the infamous meat dress by wearing the ham creation, which was just one of 10 different outfits the actress wore before and during the show. Eva started the night off wi...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
At the MTV Europe Music Awards, Katy Perry changed her outfit twelve times, according to The Daily Mail, and one of those ensembles was meant specifically for her boyfriend, British comedian Russell Brand. The 'Waking Up in Vegas' singer donned a sexy version of the uniform worn by Brand's favorite soccer team, with the words Rusty scrawled on her backside. "I spent a lot of time working out...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Peet Didn't Think Game of Thrones Was a Good Idea (Also: Her Hubby's the Showrunner!)
- Jessica Alba, Ariana Grande and Kathy Griffin Will Judge You, RuPaul's Drag Race Queens
- Patrick Dempsey: Inside His Surprise Split
- Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones? 6 reasons he could be the best or worst choice
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups
- Alfred Hitchcock's shelved Holocaust documentary cannot be denied
- Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp Teaser Confirms What You've Been Hoping for
- Budweiser Puppy Faces a Wolf in "Lost Dog" Super Bowl XLIX Ad—Can the Clydesdales Save Him? Watch Now!
- Hell. Yeah. The Royals Are Coming to the Big Game This Sunday—See the Badass Teaser!