Posts with tag "MTV Europe Music Awards"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 09:29 AM by Christo Varghese
Eva Longoria Parker had a busy day hosting the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid, where her outfit changes included a giant ham costume. The 'Desperate Housewives' star seemed to be channeling Lady Gaga with her take on the infamous meat dress by wearing the ham creation, which was just one of 10 different outfits the actress wore before and during the show. Eva started the night off...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
At the MTV Europe Music Awards, Katy Perry changed her outfit twelve times, according to The Daily Mail, and one of those ensembles was meant specifically for her boyfriend, British comedian Russell Brand. The 'Waking Up in Vegas' singer donned a sexy version of the uniform worn by Brand's favorite soccer team, with the words Rusty scrawled on her backside. "I spent a lot of time working out...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Get an Exclusive Look Into Niki Taylor's Home and Closet in a Sweet Video Series
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day