Posts with tag "MTV Europe Music Awards"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 09:29 AM by Christo Varghese
Eva Longoria Parker had a busy day hosting the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid, where her outfit changes included a giant ham costume. The 'Desperate Housewives' star seemed to be channeling Lady Gaga with her take on the infamous meat dress by wearing the ham creation, which was just one of 10 different outfits the actress wore before and during the show. Eva started the night off...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
At the MTV Europe Music Awards, Katy Perry changed her outfit twelve times, according to The Daily Mail, and one of those ensembles was meant specifically for her boyfriend, British comedian Russell Brand. The 'Waking Up in Vegas' singer donned a sexy version of the uniform worn by Brand's favorite soccer team, with the words Rusty scrawled on her backside. "I spent a lot of time working out...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
- Elisabeth Röhm's Blog: Gone Baby Gone
- See the Stunning Photos From the Little People, Big World Wedding
- 'Nashville' recap: Who's the daddy?
- 'Scandal' star Scott Foley reveals he was arrested 3 times in 1 day
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015