Posts with tag "MTV Europe Music Awards"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 09:29 AM by Christo Varghese
Eva Longoria Parker had a busy day hosting the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid, where her outfit changes included a giant ham costume. The 'Desperate Housewives' star seemed to be channeling Lady Gaga with her take on the infamous meat dress by wearing the ham creation, which was just one of 10 different outfits the actress wore before and during the show. Eva started the night off...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
At the MTV Europe Music Awards, Katy Perry changed her outfit twelve times, according to The Daily Mail, and one of those ensembles was meant specifically for her boyfriend, British comedian Russell Brand. The 'Waking Up in Vegas' singer donned a sexy version of the uniform worn by Brand's favorite soccer team, with the words Rusty scrawled on her backside. "I spent a lot of time working out...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Jimmy Fallon to pay back bet will host 'Tonight Show' in Chicago
- E! says 'Fashion Police' will continue without Joan Rivers
- Keyshia Cole, Grammy nominated singer arrested on suspicion of battery
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- John Travolta Breaks Out Into Song and Dance, Sings "You're the One That I Want" With Abigail Spencer
- Paula Patton Goes Glam (and Also Licks Her Makeup Artist)—See the Pic!
- Tim McGraw Shares the Secrets to His and Faith Hill's Long Marriage, 18 Years and Counting: Watch Now!