Posts with tag "Mad Libs"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 12:49 PM by Marc Schneider
Leonard Stern made a name for himself writing complete sentences for some of the most iconic TV shows in history, including 'The Honeymooners,' 'Get Smart' and 'McMillan and Wife,' but it's when he co-created a game book that purposefully left words out that his name become known to kids and grown-ups alike. The Mad Libs innovator died Tuesday, June 7 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOC Star Shannon Beador Says She Would Rather 'Clean the Toilets' than Go to Dinner with Meghan Edmonds
- AC/DC Drummer Pleads Not Guilty to Violating House Arrest Terms After Accused of Drinking Alcohol
- Parents Give 5-Year-Old Daughter 'Visual Bucket List' Before She Loses Eyesight
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Mike Huckabee shares his favorite movie, TV show and band
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer