Posts with tag "Mad Libs"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 12:49 PM by Marc Schneider
Leonard Stern made a name for himself writing complete sentences for some of the most iconic TV shows in history, including 'The Honeymooners,' 'Get Smart' and 'McMillan and Wife,' but it's when he co-created a game book that purposefully left words out that his name become known to kids and grown-ups alike. The Mad Libs innovator died Tuesday, June 7 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tamra Judge's Ex Simon Barney Slams RHOC Star as 'Abusive' in Fiery Custody Battle Statement
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Glam for a Girls' Night Out with Candis Cayne
- VIDEO: A Done Deed? Watch Ashley I. and Jared Return from Their Overnight Date on Bachelor in Paradise
- Emily Ratajkowski wants everyone to get over the 'Blurred Lines' video
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy's escaped snake has town on edge
- Sienna Miller abruptly cut from Johnny Depp film 'Black Mass'
- A Brief History of Joan Rivers' Illustrious Career: From The Tonight Show to Fashion Police
- Caitlyn Jenner's Mom Esther Jenner Admits She Has "So Much to Learn" in I Am Cait Clip—Watch Now!
- Jason Sudeikis Shares an Adorable Video of His Son Otis Slam-Dunking a Basketball—Watch Now!