Posts with tag "Mad Libs"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 12:49 PM by Marc Schneider
Leonard Stern made a name for himself writing complete sentences for some of the most iconic TV shows in history, including 'The Honeymooners,' 'Get Smart' and 'McMillan and Wife,' but it's when he co-created a game book that purposefully left words out that his name become known to kids and grown-ups alike. The Mad Libs innovator died Tuesday, June 7 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Chris Pratt French Braid a Girl's Hair During Live Interview (and Try Not to Swoon)
- Joseph Morgan Marries Persia White in Jamaica - See the Exclusive Photos!
- Oregon 'Bakery Bandits' Vandalize Cars with Donuts, Pastries
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Jon Stewart Launches Mock Kickstarter Campaign to Buy CNN for $10 Billion—Watch Now!
- Khloé Kardashian and Rapper Boyfriend French Montana's Budding Romance—See Their Cutest Pics!
- This Is What Happens When You Challenge Your Coworkers to Create an Original Recipe Using Twinkies