Posts with tag "Mad Libs"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 12:49 PM by Marc Schneider
Leonard Stern made a name for himself writing complete sentences for some of the most iconic TV shows in history, including 'The Honeymooners,' 'Get Smart' and 'McMillan and Wife,' but it's when he co-created a game book that purposefully left words out that his name become known to kids and grown-ups alike. The Mad Libs innovator died Tuesday, June 7 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Natalie Stovall and the Drive Dedicate Their New Song to Helping the Troops
- Los Angeles Firefighter Gets Jail Time for Beating Woman Who Was Feeding Stray Cats
- British Apprentice Host Lord Alan Sugar Is Game to Take Over for Donald Trump
- Marc Jacobs accidentally posts nude photo on Instagram?
- Chrissy Teigen posts another topless pic on Instagram, and this one sticks
- TV Land pulls reruns of 'Dukes of Hazzard'
- Michelle Obama Lifts White House Photo and Social Media Ban After Hosting an Overnight Campout for Girl Scouts
- Donald Trump Dumped By Macy's, Presidential Hopeful Says He Was ''Never Satisfied'' With Production Anyway
- Hank Baskett Finally Talks Sex Scandal; Kendra Wilkinson Says He Was "Not Loyal" But Didn't "Cheat"