Posts with tag "MadMen"
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 10:09 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- Splitsville -
- TV News
'Mad Men' starlet Christina Hendricks drew lots of eyeballs -- and Internet comments -- thanks to her dress at the Golden Globes earlier this month. Flaunting her curvaceous figure and a whole lotta cleavage, Hendricks' dress prompted one blogger for the New York Times to say: "You don't put a big girl in a big dress," which caused an uproar in the comments section and across the Web. Well, now ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 01:11 PM by Amber James
Rich Sommer, who plays Harry Crane in 'Mad Men,' will be appearing on an upcoming episode of 'Law & Order,' and cast member Jeremy Sisto admits he can't wait to start filming. "We have a lot of cool people come through here, but he's one I'm looking forward to working with," Sisto said. "I'm a huge fan of 'Mad Men.' I watch it all the time." ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' funnyman Fred Armisen, 42, and 'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss, 27, have tied the knot, Usmagazine.com reports. The ceremony -- "attended by family and friends" -- took place in Long Island City, New York, the actress' rep confirms. ...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 04:32 PM by Tricia Romano
Recently, Askmen.com's readers named Don Draper, a fictional character, the most Influential Man of 2009. We thought, "Well, this could be so much worse." It could be Vito Corleone, or Hannibal Lecter, or Darth Vader. Of course, we love the protagonist of 'Mad Men' as much as the next person; he's handsome and dresses well, but he's really not a nice guy or a happy person. See ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 12:31 PM by Mike Hess
In a hysterically candid and beer-fueled interview with GQ magazine, 'Mad Men' vixen January Jones opens up about her odd path into Hollywood before she was on the hit AMC show. In addition to her potty-mouthed candor, Jones also steams up the pages of November's GQ with a sultry photo shoot and dishes about how her ex-boyfriend Ashton Kutcher doubted her, in colorful language. Pics and Quotes ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
On 'Mad Men,' Jon Hamm is flawed but seemingly invincible. But on the set of his upcoming film 'The Town,' the suave actor is subject to accidents just like everyone else. Hamm was sporting a hole punch-sized crater in his neck during a visit to 'The Late Show with David Letterman' and explained it like so: "I actually got shot in the neck... Things sort of blow up when you shoot the fake stuff ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 07:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Christina Hendricks, the actress who plays the curvy redheaded secretary on 'Mad Men,' is officially off the market as she and fiance Geoffrey Arend exchanged vows in New York City this weekend. PEOPLE is reporting that Hendricks and Arend tied the knot at a restaurant in Manhattan called Il Buco. The voluptuous Hendricks, 34, met her now-husband when her 'Mad Men' costar Vincent Kartheiser ...
- Posted Oct 11th 2009 at 08:56 AM by Tricia Romano
The week in TV belonged to David Letterman. It's Dave's world, we just live in it and happily view it, sending his numbers through the roof. Let's reminisce about Dave, and see what else happened on the tube. SPOILER ALERT! ...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:19 PM by Tricia Romano
Here at Popeater, being addicted to television is a part of our job, consuming all the new fall shows and the gossip that comes with it on a daily basis. We realize that the rest of you might not be, uh, so diligent (aka you have lives), so we're here to get you up to speed on the biggest TV moment from each day of the past week. ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'Sesame Street' spoofs (or parodies) of popular TV shows have always been clever and savvy, especially when they emerge at the exact time the inspired program is at its buzziest. This week, the PBS stalwarts brought the awesomeness with their very literal take on AMC's advertising drama, 'Mad Men.' Over the years, 'Sesame Street' has pretty much covered every show style, from game shows to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars: Final Four Compete for Mirror-Ball Trophy
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Returns Home from Treatment for Bipolar II Disorder
- Justin Bartha Engaged to Lia Smith
- Founding member of The Doors dies at 74, publicist says
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- Oklahoma Tornado: Celebs React to Devastation, Tweet Condolences and Ways to Help
- OMG TV Moments: Bates Motel's Shocking Finale Death, Hawaii Five-0's Emotional Exit and More!
- Justin Timberlake Shows Barack Obama Something on His Smartphone—See the Awesome Pic