Posts with tag "Madame Tussauds"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 01:46 PM by Sarah Crow
Justin Bieber has some die-hard fans, as evidenced by their scary, even dangerous, dedication to the singer, and unfortunately there's only so much of the Biebs to go around. Luckily for true Beliebers, fans can now get up close and personal with the star without facing legal repercussions, thanks to the addition of a Justin Bieber wax figure at the famous Madame Tussauds museum. The 'Never ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Music News
Lady Gaga is the next celebrity set to be immortalized in wax by Madame Tussauds, with separate eccentric figures debuting simultaneously in the museum's New York flagship as well as many of its other locations worldwide. The extraordinary feat comes as no surprise given the pop star's already larger-than-life persona, and the museum is reported to be spending about $1.5 million on the project -- ...
- Posted Jul 1st 2010 at 06:05 PM by Maggie Coughlan
As if Kim Kardashian needs another reason to turn heads! The reality TV star warranted serious double-takes in a whole new way as she unveiled her wax figure at Madame Tussauds in New York City this morning. After a steady stream of requests from museum and website visitors, Kardashian joined the ranks of Hollywood heavyweights like Robert Pattinson, Miley Cyrus, RuPaul and Jennifer Lopez when she...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 05:17 PM by Zach Dionne
Kim Kardashian's curvaceous figure will be presented in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York City later this week, ending the mystery surrounding several Twitter posts she recently tagged #karwax. "I can finally reveal that I am getting my own wax figure," she wrote on her Celebuzz blog. "This is one of the greatest honors ever and I am so thrilled and excited. Now I will never have to leave NYC ...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Robert Pattinson is moving to Times Square -- sort of. His waxen doppelganger will be unveiled at Madame Tussauds in New York City on March 25. The 'Twilight' heartthrob will join the company of all-time leading men Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Harrison Ford, John Travolta and Hugh Grant in the Opening Night Party themed room. "This is our spot for the A-list celebrities," Rosemary del Prado...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:30 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
For some celebrities, being immortalized (at least temporarily) in wax means big things - it's kind of a litmus test for fame. Once you're "known" enough, Madame Tussauds decides to create a figure in your likeness - and to hell with the whole issue of actually looking the same! While some wax figures are nearly identical to the celebrity, others fall way short of the ideal. Here to horrify you (a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke Dazzles Court with Piano Medley During Testimony in 'Blurred Lines' Trial
- Stars Love This $6,000 Ring ? Here's the $60 Version
- What Are Lady A's Favorite In-Flight Jams?
- Robert De Niro hit with $6.4 million tax lien, documents say
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Rob Gronkowski Is Single, New England Patriot Responds to Dating Rumors: ''Some Chicks Are Crazy''
- Of Course Kim Kardashian Had a Thong Pic Ready to Post When She Hit 27 Million Instagram Followers
- Craziest Royal Parties: Private Michael Jackson Performances, Stadiums Built, Billions Spent and More!