Posts with tag "Maksim Chmerkovskiy"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Rob Shuter
Whether she ends up with the Mirror Ball trophy or not, Kirstie Alley has emerged as the year's feel-good story on 'Dancing With the Stars,' and while she's losing a ton of weight, she's gained something in return. "Maks and Kirstie are going to be friends for life," a friend of Kirstie's tells me about her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy. "They have bonded on so many levels. He has done more for...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 07:32 AM by AOL TV Editors
It seems that Season 13 of 'Dancing With the Stars' could be a very unlucky one for fans of pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy. After the finals last night AOL TV asked the bad boy of the ballroom if he'll be returning to the show when it comes back for its next installment (likely in mid-September.) "I don't know," he shared. "It takes a lot out of you. When you invest that much of you into som...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 02:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
It may not have looked like a massive tumble, but Maksim Chmerkovskiy clearly injured something rather painfully toward the beginning of his rumba with Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing with the Stars' this week. Chmerkovskiy said his "thigh just gave out." In a number filled with emotional meaning for Alley, it was a shame they got off to such a shaky start. Even after they recovered their feet,...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 02:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kendra Wilkinson may have had the oddsmakers in her corner before this new season of 'Dancing with the Stars,' but it was Kirstie Alley that had us all eating out of her hands with an irreverent cha-cha-cha. Along with her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Alley brought a lot of fun and silliness to the dance floor. Even more impressively, she brought foot placement that Bruno Tonioli declared "the ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 01:22 PM by Rob Shuter
With only two weeks to go before Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy hit the ballroom floor on 'Dancing With the Stars,' Kirstie believes she already has the secret to winning the entire show: Scientology. She has said that without the religion, she "would be dead," and the "highly recommends it" to others. Sources tell me that's exactly what she is doing to her partner Maks....
- Posted Jan 8th 2011 at 12:25 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
Sexy 'Dancing With the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy has steamed up the dance floor with beauties including Brandy Norwood, Erin Andrews and Mel B. But now he's taking his moves to his homeland of Ukraine to win the heart of one lucky lady in that nation's version of 'The Bachelor.' Although Chmerkovskiy had previously declared he'd never go on a dating reality TV show, he defended his choice ...
- Posted Nov 20th 2010 at 07:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
Maksim Chmerkovskiy appears to have come to terms with his shocking elimination from 'Dancing With the Stars' along with partner Brandy. On 'Access Hollywood Live' (weekdays, syndicated), he refused to slam the surprising vote or America's decision to put Bristol Palin in the finals. Instead, he asked viewers to keep watching the dance competition despite a recent flurry of criticism. "It's all...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 10:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- TV News
In what might have been the most shocking elimination show of the season, Brandy and dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy were sent home on Tuesday night's 'Dancing With the Stars'--while Bristol Palin and her partner remained. And Chmerkovskiy isn't too happy about it. In an interview with E! Online Wednesday, the dancer revealed his true feelings about Palin. "I felt really disappointed with Bri...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Longtime 'Dancing With the Stars' fan Howard Stern has had enough with the dancers getting too big for their britches. And this week, Maksim Chmerkovskiy took it one step too far for the radio host. On his Sirius/XM radio show Wednesday, Stern took Maks to task for his treatment of partner Brandy during video shot in rehearsals. "The first season these dance instructors were normal people....
- Posted Apr 20th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Ben Widdicombe
Ah spring, when a celebrity's fancy turns to faux-mance. Jennifer Aniston has long known that a hotly-rumored romance with a co-star can sell tickets to an otherwise unpromising movie (when it's not breaking up your own marriage). Now, the "Aniston Effect" has tricked down to reality TV. This week, no fewer than three 'Dancing With The Stars' couples are enjoying speculation that their rhyth...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Kisses Victoria's Secret Model Stella Maxwell
- How to Make It Rain Like Magic Mike XXL: Stripperific Secrets of the Sexy Finale
- Hillary Clinton's Secret "Santa" Revealed
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Crow Takes a Ride on an Eagle's Back: You Have to See the Photos to Believe It!
- Johnny Depp's Incredible $26 Million French Village Estate Is For Sale—You Have to Take A Tour!
- Sam Smith Hacked?! Singer's Instagram Account Features NSFW Pic of a Naked Woman's Butt