Posts with tag "MaksimChmerkovskiy"
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Well hello there, you fabulous gossip lovers! In the PopEater premiere of Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' column, we've got a doozy. It turns out that all of the extracurricular activity between 'Dancing With the Stars' pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smiroff is causing the show's producers to stumble -- and one of them is likely getting the boot because of it. Who will it be??? That, a...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 08:19 AM by Nicki Gostin
Maksim Chmerkovskiy from 'Dancing with the Stars' is returning to the Broadway ballroom dancing smash 'Burn the Floor' on November 27. Last time, he danced with his then-fiancée Karina Smirnoff. This time, he's with Kym Johnson who just won the DWTS crown with Donny Osmond. Maks spoke with PopEater about Osmond's victory and his image on the show. What's harder: Broadway or DWTS? I thin...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Taylor Swift, David Spade and Britney Spears and are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 07:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite their split earlier this month, Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy are still on good terms. "It's kind of easy to stay friends," Smirnoff told PEOPLE. "We were friends for 14 years, before anything else. It will always remain this way. It's not difficult. We both think the world of each other," she added. The 'Dancing With The Stars' couple broke up after being engaged for eight...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 03:28 PM by PopEater Staff
'Dancing With the Stars' couple Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy have officially split, Smirnoff's rep told PEOPLE. No reason was given for the split, but it looks like their busy schedules finally caught up with them. Smirnoff and Chmerkovskiy met on 'Dancing With the Stars' and started dating in October of last year. Then, just a few months later on New Year Eve, he popped the question...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 12:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like this season of 'Dancing With The Stars' is already heating up. Actress Joanna Krupa called out professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy saying she was relieved she wasn't paired with him. "He gets a little impatient and really pushes you, so maybe we would've had a little argument here and there!" she told TV Guide. But now Chmerkovskiy is firing back, setting off a feud that's sure to m...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who said reality TV was easy? A glimpse into the rehearsals for 'Dancing with the Stars' shows pairs of dancers hard at work practicing steps for the upcoming season. Lots of sweat, lots of tripping over feet and still some time for smiles and high fives. With less than a month until the Sept. 21 premiere, who will benefit most from the time in the studio and who has no hope no matter how many...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 10:23 AM by PopEater Staff
The complete 'Dancing with the Stars' lineup of professional dancer-celebrity pairs has been announced. Not only will fan favorites Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy be returning, but new pro dancer Anna Demidova will also be gracing this season's stage. Rehearsals are now underway for all 16 couples, who will hit the ballroom floor on September 21 for the season 9 premiere on ABC. See the '...
- Posted May 14th 2009 at 03:35 PM by Amber James
'Dancing With The Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff isn't planning to walk down the aisle until June 2010, but her fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy is already pressuring her to get pregnant. "Maksim is asking for a baby, but I said, 'Why don't we start with a dog first and see how that goes,'" she told PopEater. "He wastes no time. He wants babies right away. I love the idea, but I am not ready yet...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Kim Kardashian Admits Bruce Jenner's Transition Has Been a "Hard Adjustment," Says Family Is in Therapy
- Bruce Jenner's Daughter Kendall Jenner Revisits 5th Grade Tribute to Dad—See Her Beautiful Post!
- Grace Helbig Brings Out the Charming Side of Abby Lee Miller—See the LOL-Worthy Grace Helbig Show Clip!