Posts with tag "Marc Mezvinsky"
- Posted Aug 1st 2010 at 08:55 AM by PopEater Staff
After much buzz, Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky married on Saturday in Rhinebeck, New York. About 400 guests were in attendance, including, of course, former President Bill Clinton (aka dad) and Secretary of State HIllary Clinton (aka mom). The wedding was a decidedly uncelebrified affair, though actor pair Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen did attend, along with what PEOPLE calls "a handful...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Carrie Underwood and Chelsea Clinton are preparing to walk down the aisle. Underwood is marrying hockey player Mike Fisher and Chelsea will wed investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Life & Style has details given exclusively to PopEater about the upcoming nuptials. The country superstar recently said she had no idea where they are heading on their honeymoon, but according to the magazine,...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 10:24 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Pink Glove Dance," "Charlie Weis," "Lily Collins" and "Cheryl Moana Marie" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 03:04 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Tiger Woods Mistress," "Brittany Binger," and "Marc Mezvinsky" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Kristen Stewart says she can't act well if she doesn't 'vibe' with costar
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier