Posts with tag "Marc Mysterio"
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Aaron Broverman
Singer Brandy has once again found herself named in a lawsuit. Internationally-known house music artist Marc Mysterio and his management are reportedly seeking up to $6 million, claiming breach of contract and failure to perform. Papers were filed this morning at the Central District of the Los Angeles Superior Court....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves