Posts with tag "Marc Mysterio"
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Aaron Broverman
Singer Brandy has once again found herself named in a lawsuit. Internationally-known house music artist Marc Mysterio and his management are reportedly seeking up to $6 million, claiming breach of contract and failure to perform. Papers were filed this morning at the Central District of the Los Angeles Superior Court....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brown Sisters Speak Out About Duggars Scandal: 'If Something Looks Too Good to Be True, It Probably Is'
- FROM SI: Ex-Falcons Player Prince Shembo Accused of Killing Girlfriend's Dog
- Flashback to That Time Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Was on Star Trek: Voyager
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!