Posts with tag "Marc Mysterio"
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Aaron Broverman
Singer Brandy has once again found herself named in a lawsuit. Internationally-known house music artist Marc Mysterio and his management are reportedly seeking up to $6 million, claiming breach of contract and failure to perform. Papers were filed this morning at the Central District of the Los Angeles Superior Court. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Nettles Can't Believe Son 'Magaroni and Cheese' Is 1
- Gerard Butler: Paul Walker's Death 'Just Broke My Heart'
- The Most Important Thing Online: The Sound of Music Takes Over Twitter
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Christian music duo spreads God's message in debut album
- The Amazing Race Boss Teases Mentally Exhausting Finale—Plus, Watch a Hilarious Sneak Peek!
- Demi Lovato Tells Joe Jonas After Revealing Tell-All: Choose Your Words More Carefully Next Time
- Lady Gaga Wears Picasso Dress, Talks Smoking Weed: "I Take a Puff and I'm Me When I Was 17"