Posts with tag "Marc Mysterio"
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Aaron Broverman
Singer Brandy has once again found herself named in a lawsuit. Internationally-known house music artist Marc Mysterio and his management are reportedly seeking up to $6 million, claiming breach of contract and failure to perform. Papers were filed this morning at the Central District of the Los Angeles Superior Court....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Nick Carter and Wife Lauren Kitt Enjoy Honeymoon in the Florida Keys: See the Cute Pic!
- Newlywed Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Surprise Weekend Nuptials
- Chris Martin Addresses "Challenges" in His Personal Life in First Interview Since Gwyneth Paltrow Split