Posts with tag "MarcAnthony"
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 09:51 AM by Amber James
Over the weekend, Josh Duhamel and Fergie renewed their wedding vows -- only one year after they'd originally tied the knot. But don't pop the bubbly just yet. Although Duhamel set up the surprise ceremony, the enduring gesture comes only months after a stripper alleged that she and Duhamel had an affair, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. Will the renewals be enough to heal their...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Both Diddy and Ben Affleck once called Jennifer Lopez their girlfriend. And the 'Jenny From the Block' singer -- who is now married to Marc Anthony -- has something to say about her past relationships. "It's a business. Once they stop making money off of you they stop coming around," she tells Allure in the magazine's latest issue. Lopez also talks about being a mother, the paparazzi and...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 04:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Lopez admits she's a totally different person since giving birth to twins, 18-month-old Max and Emme. "It totally changes your perspective on everything. There's nothing as huge as giving birth to another human being and having to be responsible for another life," Lopez said. "There's you before kids, and there's you after kids -- and they're not the same you. You don't come first...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Only Grilled Chicken Recipe You'll Need This Labor Day Weekend
- What to Wear This Labor Day Weekend (Thanks to Taylor Schilling and More)
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Tie the Knot, Plus More of This Week's Top Stories
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- EJ Johnson Gives Hilarious Breakup Advice to Dorothy Wang & Gets Involved in Her Drama With Roxy—See the #RichKids Clip!
- Happy Birthday, Cameron Diaz! Check Out the Star's Best Roles
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Dream to Have Three Children With Kanye West—See the Touching KUWTK Clip!