Posts with tag "MarciaCross"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 04:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It can't be denied: redheads have that indescribable something. They're always just a little bit sassy, a little bit unusual, a little bit unpredictable. This is true in Hollywood too. Maybe even more so. They grab your attention -- and hold it for the entire movie, television show, or musical number (see Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge' or Jayma Mays on 'Glee'). Here are the 10 most enthralling ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 01:49 PM by Jo Piazza
Leona Lewis is fed up with her fans acting all classist about her electrician boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa (whom she has been dating for 7 years). Speaking about the 'snide bewilderment' some fans have about her dating a minimum wage earning non-celeb Lewis said: "It does make me angry. Because he's a great person. And it doesn't matter what you do in life, what your job is, where you come from." You ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity Apprentice Winner Revealed
- Style Rx: Zooey Deschanel, We Fear You May Be Trapped Inside Your Tights
- Miguel Lands on Woman During Performance - She's Okay
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards, Justin Bieber booed
- Kellie Pickler: Maxim Hot 100 list doesn't make you hot
- Stars who lost their mojo
- PopWatch Planner: ?Fast & Furious 6,' ?The Hangover Part III,' ?Modern Family' season finale, and more
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!