Posts with tag "Margaret Cho"
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 08:47 AM by PopEater Staff
Bristol Palin is firing back at Margaret Cho, after the comedienne and fellow 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant claimed Sarah Palin made her daughter appear on the show. "I will give my friend credit for creativity, and extra points for getting so many 'facts' wrong in so few sentences," Bristol wrote on her Facebook page. "Let me be blunt: my mom did not 'force' me to go on 'DWTS.' She...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 12:50 PM by Jett Wells
During Bristol Palin's reign on 'Dancing With the Stars,' dancing rival Margaret Cho thought something was fishy. On Nov. 29, Cho blogged about a rumor that Bristol was only competing in the reality TV dance competition because her mom pushed her into it so she could score political points for a possible White House run. "Sarah supposedly blames Bristol harshly and openly (in the circles that I...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 08:58 AM by Stacy Jenel Smith
It's taking a while for 'Dancing With the Stars' pro Louis van Amstel to get over the anguish of his and celeb partner Margaret Cho's early dismissal from the top-rated ABC competition show -- which was no ordinary axing, as far as he is concerned. "I had a breakdown the next day. I called my friends, I felt horrible," the Amsterdam-born ballroom champ and choreographer tells PopEater. ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Preparing for her stint on 'Dancing With the Stars,' comedian Margaret Cho is ready to boogie her way to the top. In a recent interview with Spinner, Cho opened up about rehearsals and why she's hoping fellow contestant Bristol Palin hooks her up ... with Sarah Palin. "Her mom's hot ... I don't believe in her politics, but her mom's hot," Cho explains. The season 11 premiere episode of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage