Posts with tag "Maria Shriver"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 05:22 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Maria Shriver may have wanted out of her marriage with soon-to-be ex-husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, but she isn't moving far from the couple's formerly shared home. According to TMZ, Shriver is buying a $10 million home in LA's Brentwood. Shriver's new home will be in the same exclusive community where the former governor's mistress and lovechild have recently been spending time with her...
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
According to Radar Online, after Maria Shriver officially filed for divorce from estranged husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the 'Terminator' reportedly agreed to give his soon-to-be ex-wife a "very generous divorce settlement." In accordance with California law, due to a Community Property statute, all assets obtained during a marriage must be split 50/50. But according to reports,...
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 05:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Maria Shriver has been offered more that $15 million as an advance for a tell-all memoir. Shriver, who filed for divorce from estranged husband Arnold Schwarzenegger on Friday (July 1), is the most sought-after person in the book world, according to RadarOnline.com. A top publishing exec estimates Shriver could nab a book advance of more than $15 million. That amount would break the all-time...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 08:21 AM by Christine Fenno
It's Independence Day for Maria Shriver, who filed for divorce on Friday in Los Angeles from Arnold Schwarzenegger after 25 years of marriage. Her divorce petition cites "irreconcilable differences." According to multiple reports, there is no prenup. The news comes six weeks after the former California governor, 63, publicly acknowledged that he fathered a child with a housekeeper. Mildred...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 12:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Even though Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver both have yet to officially file for divorce, following the shocking news of Schwarzenegger's secret love child, the former governor of California is already paying a hefty child support to Shriver, according to Radar Online. A source close to the couple told Radar that 'The Terminator' is paying "a significant amount of child support. Arnold...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Maria Shriver's entire world was turned upside down when she discovered that her husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, had fathered a lovechild with the family's housekeeper -- who had worked for the couple for 20 years -- Mildred Baena. But Shriver knew that she could not change the past and has vowed to continue to put her children first in the future. "While Maria may not have been as angry at...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 08:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife of 25 years, Maria Shriver, haven't formally filed for divorce yet, and for good reason. Friends say Arnold still thinks he has a shot at winning Maria back. "He knows he has made terrible mistakes in his past but isn't prepared to lose the greatest woman in his life," a friend of Arnold tells me. "This has nothing to do with money or the children, he misses...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 06:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
The time has come for 'The Terminator' to lawyer up. Arnold Schwarzenegger has hired a top Hollywood divorce attorney to represent him in what will likely be a major divorce battle with estranged wife Maria Shriver. According to TMZ, the former California governor hired Bob Kaufman to handle the imminent divorce, and he's not wasting any time. Sources revealed that Kaufman has been in touch...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 02:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Maria Shriver spent Memorial Day weekend with her children while her estranged husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, was seen riding his motorcycle around town. RadarOnline.com is reporting that Shriver was all smiles when she dined out in Malibu on Sunday night with her children and a few friends. Only her 17-year-old son Patrick was missing as he was celebrating the holidays with his own...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Politics -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Can you believe it? It's only been a little over a week since the stop-the-presses story of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child emerged, and after a flurry of new details -- divorce lawyers, rumors of additional kids and mistresses -- the finger is now pointed back to the jilted wife. Is Maria Shriver behind the leaking of the original story? According to TMZ, a "hysterical" Maria wanted to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers in intensive care, critical condition at hospital
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Mila Kunis Continues to Go to Yoga as Her Baby Bump Gets Bigger and Bigger
- Total Divas Star Ariane Andrew Dishes on Boyfriend Vincent: "Maybe We'll Have a Wedding in the Future"
- Miley Cyrus Poses Naked With a Bunch of Stuffed Animals for V Magazine—See the Racy Pics!